Page 1 - Reviews - Optimum Nutrition, Gold Standard 100% Whey, Chocolate Malt, 5 lb (2.27 kg) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Love it! This flavor is very good! I recently started eating healthier and I'm now drinking protein shakes so I decided to give this one a try and it is awesome! It does give you a weird aftertaste in my opinion, but it is definitely a good flavor overall. I also bought the strawberry one at the GNC store since I had a coupon, and it was AMAZING!!!!! Legit tastes like the strawberry Nesquik milk! I'm not kidding! I normally use unsweetened almond milk to make these with. Can't wait to explore more flavors!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Quality product, thanks to I herb. I have been trying different suppliers for supplements from long time and finally found iherb, quality products yet affordable 👏👏

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Good powder but a little on the sweeter side when compared to double rich chocolate. If you prefer a sweeter drink, this would be a solid shout.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

I wanted to order Double Chocolate flavour, but it was out of stock so I ordered Chocolate Malt. After I ordered, I was worried how it is going to taste. But glad I did order this. It really taste no difference from the regular Chocolate Malt. Now this is one of my favourite.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Helps recovery time, helps build muscle and tastes good too

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Tried vanilla, cappuccino and chocolate malt is my new favorite. I mixed it with banana and soy milk, really tasty

Posted on May 9, 2022

Best cost benefit a whey protein can get. Tastes really good as well, scoop size is perfect.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Quality taste. Can't go wrong with a post-workout shake (even though the anabolic window myth has been debunked).

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Really happy with this product and it helps me a lot - Thank you so much!

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I buy it again and again, great taste and quality. Perfect size