GR

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I was sceptical about this! I just started so can’t say a lot, but I do feel more energetic and even more motivated to finish my run much harder. Still wanna finish the whole thing and then see what’s up. But ONNIT is one of the best out there if not the best so it’s a no brainer to get their product. Pricey? Yes but this is quality product so don’t think about it to long.

0c6a27ef-d096-4fb3-b892-008dca8eabef
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

In my case it only improved recovery time during intense workouts, which was great but i was kinda hoping to get a bit more out of this.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Great product, it makes difference when running, gives you more energy and makes you go further and faster.

d6747c8b-ceeb-4292-b7e4-bf654a233666
Posted on Sep 4, 2022

great supplement. quality brand. very steep increase in price though. recommended supplement

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

as a middle aged man, this product help me doing my extra curricular activities with ease

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

A rush that kicks in after 45 min you wont be able to hold still.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I'm a big fan of Onnit's Alpha Brain though I've found their other products to be sub-par including Shroom Tech. I didn't notice much of any effect on my regular sports performance (hockey, basketball, jogging etc.) and prefer a cheaper caffeine/theanine combo before my regular exercise routines. I will not repurchase.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

As advertised. Works perfectly for increasing energy while working out. Clean energy.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I find it great to the day doing. Gives a kick of energy, especially when combined with the focus pill.