GR

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Lovely vanilla taste, doesn't taste artifical at all. Mixes very easily with the hot coffee I have tried with. I used it with a Four Sigmatic coffee and I definitely felt more energised. It goes a long way as you don't need to add to much each time. Great MCT oil option if you are looking for one. Also easy to use package

Posted on May 5, 2022

I make use of MCT oil to make bullet proof coffee and drink everyday. I do recommend to have it in the morning to provide energy for the day.

My friend Review: I train hard, work hard, and take food seriously. This was by far the best and most effective MCT I've used. I drink black coffee if possible, but it's also very good for smoothies after a workout.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Great taste, i always mix it with my morning coffee and oatmeal. The package is clean and the mct oil gives me energy in the morning ! Great quality and ingredients!

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Great quality and taste. I start my day with the mct oil in a coffee and ]have felt the benefit to my energy level. Bottle is a great size and lasts ages in the pantry.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Good quality MCT oil, doesn't taste amazing hence 4 stars. It's not awful by any means, just not fantastic tasting. I would buy again.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Great quality, ingredients, taste, size, package, composition, benefits diet, use as frequency u like recommendation : can be added to coffee per serving size

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Great tasting product. Fills you up just enough and I highly recommend it!

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Tastes good in coffee. Waiting to see if it will assist my husband with his blood sugar.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Amazing high quality MCT Oil product from Onnit that blends easily. Taste's great in my coffee everyday. Easily ships internationally.