Page 1 - Reviews - One with Nature, Dead Sea Mineral Soap Bar, Vanilla Oatmeal, 7 oz (200 g) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

My wife and I love these large, hard milled bars of soap from One with Nature. They moisturize, have a wonderful fragrance, and are of very high quality. Gentle on the skin, a joy to use, and long lasting!

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

i like it. it is big in size, but still manageable to handle. gentle on the skin, doesn't dry or cause itching. smells great.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Excellent vanilla oatmeal scented soap that can be used for gentle exfoliation as well as everyday scrubs! A big bar that would last some time.

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

I use this soap for my kids, as shampoo as well. Oat has great benefits for skin for little ones. Please like, if it’s helpful.

iamnoreen
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

It’s a good soap and not drying. It does smell quite sweet but as vanilla as I was expecting. Will try the other soaps from the same brand.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I have used nearly all of one with nature soaps this is as much the same as the rest. Good soap cleans well and last long for that size. Tried other soaps but this is the best, lathers well and make the skin clean and smooth

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

super sweet and lovely scent 🥰 oatmeal is great for skin.

bd237c38-b71f-4ee1-9e3a-47f7f7ef7f09
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I love this soap and have been using it for the past 3 years. It leaves my skin soft and the smell is not overpowering. It lasts quite a bit too. Highly recommend it!

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

The smell wasnt as strong and vanilla as I anticipated . its more like a warm milky smell but quite lovely to use in winter time

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

I recommended you to my sister and she ordered after me, but got her order before me (same state). Not sure how that works but was not in a hurry for my items. Thanks for the great pricing and 1st order discount too! Love this soap's fragrance and moisturizing, as well as the size of the bar is long lasting too.