GR
4.9

4.9
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Very hydrating and thin in texture. There's no major scent or fragrance. I have not experienced any irritation while using this. The serum is gentle on the skin and benefits any person, any age dealing with dry skin. Good for sensitive skin. The size is very economical and the package design is a minimal, clean aesthetic. This adds light moisture

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Consistency is almost like water. After cleansing face I’ll pour some on the hand and tap it in. I don’t see noticeable difference but it absorbs well and my face is not that tight after! At my last step I always seal it in with a light facial oil.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I use this after a hydrating mist to keep the moisture on my skin as part of my night time routine. This is slightly watery. Gentle on my sensitive skin. Love the minimalist packaging. This somehow smells like chocolate to me!

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I love the size and that this is just hyaluronic acid in it's pure form that i can add to my moisturizer and other products.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Does what it says. Gentle, unscented, smooth texture and a real difference in the skin hydration level without sticky feeling or heaviness. No irritation on very sensitive skin and not clogging either. Quite happy with this purchase.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I've been using this as an add on to all my creams and body lotions, such a great idea to have a single ingredient product

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

This has the consistency of a toner. I used prior to a moisturizer and absorbed well. In the morning, I no longer had scaliness from Tretinoin. It is helpful for hydrating acne prone and irritated skin. The bottle is firm plastic; not glass.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

The consistency is quite watery so is easy to use as a toner or to mix with other products.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I am using it to replenish moisture. It is cheaper than Amazon and the moisture lasts for a long time. I will purchase again.