Page 1 - Reviews - One Brands, ONE Bar, Chocolate Brownie, 12 Bars, 2.12 oz (60 g) Each - iHerb
GR
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Excellent bar. I find the taste one of their best. I took it aftet workouts/training sessions for quick protein and it was rewarding. The quality of the product seems high, although not the best protein-calories ratio. I would recommend this to most fitness diets, due to its convenient size and excellent taste.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

The One bars were recommended by a grocery store nutritionist as the best source of protein with the lowest sugar content. I have eaten these about every morning for two years now and they curb your appetite and provide enough energy for the morning. They are also the best tasting of all the brands I have tried so far.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Of all types of protein bars, ONE bar is one of the best. in terms of valuess. The snack has great nutritional values: 1. High amount and protein content (20 grams per snack). 2. A small amount of sugar (1 gram per snack). 3. Fat percentage - compared to other snack is not high. Beyond the great composition, it's worth talking about the taste: I have tried other flavors in the past and this is the flavor I liked the most. The taste of the chocolate is noticeable but not very strong, the snack is sweet - but the sweetness is delicate and most importantly - there is no side taste. I intend to buy this product again. Highly recommended !!

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

ONE Protein Bar is the best and testiest bars I have ever eaten, This is not my favorite taste, but I still recommend it!! It's gluten free! I always eat one before my work outs or if I want a sweet snack between meals. Package is beautiful! Taste is amazing! I seriously can't eat any other protein bar anymore.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I really like One bars, and almost all of the option have great taste. All of them have quality ingredients, large amount of protein and the portion size is optimal for me. I eat them during my fitness routines and as a mid day snack. This bar has a nice taste, with crunchy bits that I liked

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Great snack! Nice amount of protein per calories, big bar,diet friendly i usually eat 1-2 a day, mostly before workouts really like the taste and it goes really good with some coffee or tea The quality of the packaging and everything seems good, its a yes from me! *Have to note that the brownie tastes better to me than the peanut butter tastes*

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I am a big fan ! It's like a real brownie. The taste is very good and also the texture. It's just the good quantity.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

These are a really tasty chocolate bar. The texture is much more dense than a brownie tho. (another flavour, Salted Dark Chocolate, has the perfect Brownie texture)

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

it has one of the best tastes so far, the quality is great, clean ingredient, I like the product so much perfect for my diet and use it frequently, it was well packaged.

pheyah
Posted on May 21, 2022

These bars taste amazing! The size is perfect and it fits the fitness goals (having enough protein) as well as the love for sweets. it's a great snack after the workout, bringing lots of benefits.