GR
4.9

4.9
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I’ve been purchasing this mushroom powder for many years . I will normally buy a year’s supply . It’s one of the best . However the price has been steeply increasing .

d0ba95a5-0ca2-47aa-9c77-8ec405e9b6d9
Posted on Dec 4, 2022

I take this mushroom in combination with six others in my morning coffee and I have noticed a great Improvement in my brain health, Energy and overall well-being. I trust the quality of all OM mushrooms and buy each one. I like the organic certification and product testing. The taste is quite good and goes great in smoothies and hot chocolate as well. Oh and you can use it in cooking...Cream of mushroom soup anyone!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Love this great quality superfood mushroom Maitake, it has amazing and healthy ingredients, and it's supposed to boost your immunity, energy, help detox. I use it every day either morning or after my workouts as part of my diet routine. You can use it as a shake, add it to your yogurt or morning cereals, use it as a smoothie.... Not very tasty or delicious, but considering its benefits it does not bother me. Recommend.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Every time I take it, I don’t feel a sweet tooth for at least a few hours! Really good! The taste is something to get used to but far from being bad.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I always mix the powder into the coffee and I like it. I can't report any effects yet, as I have only recently started taking the powder.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

It feels like it's a great mushroom to add to my workout routine with cordyceps & lion's mane too. Im happy to have the 200G bag, and I will buy more whenever possible.

Great product and love the big size. Always trusting Om Mushrooms for their quality

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

The OM Maitake Mushroom is a great product that is produced by harvesting the ingrediencies from prime products. The manufactures utilizes ingredients that are of the best quality, therefore the benefit quickly realized as it is instantaneously absorbed by the body. the package is economical and well priced and affordable.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I eat this every day and has changed my life around

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I was recommended this product and brand by someone who does a lot of research. Confidence in quality is high!