GR

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This product is great, especially if you are a vegetarian. This keeps your gut health (thus your health), as well as digestion in good shape. It's of great quality, especially for the price! You can go to a pharmacy and pay the same price for an inferior product. There are 25 billion culture strains in this product. You'll pay about the same price for 100 million culture strands at the pharmacy. So, you're getting quality vegetarian ingredients, at a decent price, absorbs into your system well, thus benefitting your overall health and digestion, in a package that's easy to take with you. One of the most versatile supplements you can buy, in my opinion.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I’m so glad that I gave this prebiotic-probiotic a try! This is so far the best compared to other brand of probiotics. This product is so effective. I’m sticking to this brand from now on:) Try it at least once and you won’t regret!! Goodbye to constipation. Good quality and well packaged.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

The capsules were provided like medicine capsules in a pop out form, which is not particularly sustainable. They could definitely work on reducing the packing as the box was big too. The product seemed fine, and I feel better after using it, although no clear difference in my digestion or other related matters.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I've been taking this for 6 days now and I feel so much better! I can't believe the difference this has made in such a short time of using it. Thanks so much for selling this amazing product! I really hope that you won't discontinue it.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I've purchased these for my elderly mother who has been suffering intestinally since she had c-dif. This has really helped with balancing out her gut bacterial system.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

This is a great pre pro biotic! It keeps me in good health and don’t get sick as much as I used to!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

took this to build up my gut health.it has one of the most variety of probiotic strain than any other brand

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Great quality, safe package, helpful ingredient list - what else can I say? Best purchase so far!

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Product seems to be regulating my digestive system. I will keep buying