GR

Posted on Feb 12, 2022
You must have!

I have a dry skin since i was a kid so I really love anything that moisturizes my skin and this in shower body lotion exceeded my expectations… i also tried other in shower moisturizers but this one will not only leave your skin so soft but also it will leave a very good smell… try it and you wont be disappointed this is my 5th order

a7820ab3-e857-4328-a680-9c5a9e0e6c77
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

moisturising, has a nice smell, I use it everyday and leaves my skin feeling so soft and nice the size is big and will last a month or so it came in good packaging and it really helps me with my dry skin i use it then after the shower apply lotion

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

It has a very strong scent to it and it stays on the body for a long time which i liked very much. Very easy to use and the size is quite big which means it will last longer . Nice packaging and very moisturizing . If you dont like a product to be sticky this is not the one for you . It doesnt foam at all . It doesnt make me feel itchy which appreciate very much . Will buy again

e982fda0-a92d-4ab6-a34d-d8c646b88ec4
Posted on May 17, 2022

This is a MILLION times better than the other in-shower lotions (most smell like chemicals or like a port-a-potty or both). My legs were shiny all day in Texas, just as if I used a light lotion. This is easy to use; you apply in the shower and rinse it off... I use it to shave my legs to save a little additional time.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

i hate using any body lotion on winter since its cold so i usually use shower lotion or wet skin lotion but its hard to find one in my place and its really expensive in my country so im so happy when i find one here and the smell so good too and its really moisture my skin

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Can’t say I love this product this early. Only tried it once during bedtime shower. The smell is strong but not offensive (my friends love the smell). The texture is smooth and non greasy. Same when it is applied to skin. Fast absorbing. Afterwards I use oil to seal in the moisture. Feels great on skin. The smell doesn’t feel as strong afterwards.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Light scent, good size. Does a good job moisturizing but can feel a little waxy. I’ve only had for a few weeks but I’ve already noticed a difference in my skin texture, much softer. I use every shower. It will make the floor of your shower very slippery so be careful and rinse the shower well after you use it.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This is great for those who hate putting on lotion after showering. You rinse this off in the shower, so when you step out you don’t feel greasy- just moisturized! If you have sensory issues with the feeling of lotion on your skin, this is a great solution! I took off a star because the fragrance is really overwhelming, and because it can make your shower pretty slippery if you’re not careful! If there was an unscented version of this- I’d buy it in bulk!!!

A little goes a long way when I apply this to my skin. Nutty smell, not overpowering and disappears in a little while. Makes my skin soooo soft after shower. Will repurchase or stock on this as they don't sell it here in UAE. Just be careful in the shower, rinse the floor/tub or any place you stood in when you use this, the surface tends to be very slippery afterwards.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I’ve been looking for something like this for ages. What a wonderful product. Leaves your skin feeling nice, fresh an moisturised. Will being continuing to use this product.