GR

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Amazing face wash Nice scent, great quality that comes in a nice package that is suitable for use by all different age group. Its does clean the skin very well. It can be used for sensitive skin type and the key benefit is that it can moisturize and gentle to the skin To top it all. It is very affordable

21426f65-0f9e-4664-ad27-dc28db93a48b
Posted on May 30, 2022

I purchased this for my mom who is in her mid-50s. She enjoys using this as it doesn't have a smell, is gentle and not irritating. This is good for people with sensitive skin. She likes when it foams up and it gives her a clean feeling after washing. Olay is a trusted brand, she has used their moisturizer too. The only complaint she had was that because the cleanser is so think, it's hard to use the pump properly.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

This product is gentle on my skin. My skin can be sensitive at times and it doesn’t cause any breakouts or itchiness. The smell is ok, doesn’t really have a smell I guess. It does makes my skin feel cleaner and fresher. The quality is good and the price is reasonable.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Very satisfied with this purchase of OLAY foam cleanser. The pump comes in quite handy and convenient. It's gentle on the skin and after washing, you can feel the softness and smoothness of the skin. It does not make your skin feels 'dry' as with some other types. Will purchase again - hope iHerb will continue to keep this in stock.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Amazing 🤩 love it use it every shower big amazing quality size large 200 ml foaming package good benefit my skin smooth and gentle not dry my skin moisture my body not make any sensitive No flavor I am 30 in age

68f803a4-ada9-4925-b005-0f6acd6aac19
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Very economical. Up until now the bottle is still half full. A small amount can cleanse your face. Daily use is safe since its gentle on the skin. So this single bottle can go a long way.

18668771-8cab-4095-a987-c2afc54ce778
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I've been using Olay's gentle foaming cleanser for a long time now and I was pleased to find it on iHerb. It has been very hard to find lately, probably due to supply chain issues. Go iHerb!!!

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

The quality and package is good. If it can be of bigger size, then it's better. The foam is gentle and I feel moisturized after using it.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This is a wonderful facial cleanser. I bought multiple bottles and have them in the guest bathrooms, gave some to my mother and sister and to my daughter. We love the way this product cleans and makes our face feel. This cleanser takes all of the makeup off easily.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

This product helps my dry face! Everytime I use it I always feel I don’t need any moisturizer at all! It really puts moisture to my face. And it is mild!