GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I had been using 1 pill everyday for the last 6 weeks and I feel hydrated and energetic all day long. I definitely have less headache and I feel fresh and focused all the time. Some pills are sometimes stuck to each other, but overall quality of packaging is great.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I’m very pleased with these updated Nuun tablets. I’ve used them before—they were previously an excellent product—but the new balance of electrolytes and vitamins is even better. They keep me hydrated and pain free for much longer than ordinary water does, and I don’t like the artificial ingredients and taste of other types

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

We love Nuun tablets and keep coming back for more! A great way to add some flavor and vitamins to your water. The packaging makes them easily portable so they are great for travel as well.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Great for staying hydrated and tasty. This brand was recommended by my daughter's endocrinologist as she has diabetes. I don't, but i easily get dehydrated. Perfect for us both

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Obsessed with Noons. The quality and taste of the tablets are great and the hydration benefits are fantastic. I have one after training and I can really feel the benefits. Great flavour.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Tastes just as good as the Nuun I normally get. Interesting it produced a foam on top of the water which I have not experienced with other Nunns.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

All rounder for the whole family. I love that these have limited nasties like colour and sugar. So I feel confident giving these to my children, too.