GR
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 15, 2022

great quality! Excelent dosage. I like the product. The health benefits are good. I wish I could always buy it in the 720 capsule version. The ingredients are good. I would buy again next time. I will come back! I am extremely satisfied with this product. It reaches its destination quickly.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

My son is special needs and has digestion issues due to crooked teeth which cannot be fixed by an orthodontist. He cannot chew foods very well and tends to swallow them instead of chewing. Pureeing his foods help but still lacks digestion enzymes to properly digest them in the small intestine. This Pancreas supplement is an absolute godsend! There are 3 different ones to choose from - pork, beef and lamb. It definitely helped him in many ways.

This product looks natural and may add some benefits to my dog's diet. It can be easily added into food with little smell and I think this may help pancreas from pancreatitis.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

I have been taking these for many years .. it helped removed eczema completely, I take now on and off especially take one before eating a high fat meal. It also helps to reduce histamine reactions, when I struggle to breathe from high histamine foods I take this with quercetin and the histamine reaction goes away in about 30 mins

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

I know it's great, but xoudnt go pass the smell. thw benefits outweighs in thus case. taste like organ meat

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

One of best professional brands, love it! High quality ingredients. Great product

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

Great product without unnecessary additives. My son with IBD takes before food.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I really like this iherb product because it so good and the quality, benefits and is it good for my body. Thank you Iherb.!!

Posted on Oct 13, 2022
3,442

I love this Iherb product because of the quality and the benefits of it. Thank you iherb.