Page 1 - Reviews - Nutricology, Ox Bile, 500 mg, 100 Vegicaps - iHerb

1,343

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Dec 25, 2020
It's a must have.

Dealing the various issues with low thyroid and then Hashimoto's, I need this to help the gallbladder process fats. I was under the assumption that you need a low fat diet to help the gallbladder. WRONG!! The gallbladder is suppose to process the fats but you need bile in order to do it. I got into trouble by decreasing the fats, not having enough bile....then I could not process Vitamin D. I then suffered from a Vitamin D deficiency because of the low bile. I use it every day!! It's a must. The Vitamin D increase has then helped with no more aching knees and joints!! YEAH. Hope this helps. Give it a thumbs up.

Global reviews (1,718)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on May 6, 2022

I have had problems with the gallbladder since childhood + a vegetarian diet and a fat-free diet worsened the situation. I had to bring the gallbladder back to life. I bought this supplement on the recommendation of my doctor when I was undergoing a scheme to improve bile. At first, I took bovine bile, like many, incorrectly - along with betaine pepsin and enzymes for the pancreas in the middle of a meal, but I had bloating and belching. My doctor advised me to take bile 40-60 minutes after eating, since bile is an alkali, and betaine pepsin is an acid, when mixed they neutralize each other. The bloating immediately went away and the digestion of food improved significantly. Therefore, it is important to follow the steps and not drink them in one go. I also advise you to select the amount of bile individually. It all depends on the amount of fat in your diet and how well your gallbladder works. Maybe 500 mg is too much for you. If my review was useful, then like it!

db365d8d-62bc-4a42-bd88-0c0c557550a2
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

The quality is great , ingredients are appropriate, size is perfect, minerals are awesome, package came in good condition, benefits for bones , composition is good for deficiency of minerals, best supplement for bones , no symptoms, no frequency of harm effect, no taste dosage is 1 tablet Excellent! For whom removes bile

d21e2db3-055f-494c-b19b-ccc72fede046

Since I have started taking Nutricology Ox Bile 500 mg before eating meals, which contain larger amounts of fat, I was always putting on weight from the fat. Now I find that this product is actually helping my body burn fat. I had my gallbladder removed over 10 years ago and did not know until recently about this product. I would recommend it for anyone who has had their gallbladder removed.

d6a9d713-e299-4f8d-b13d-bd73513a1794
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I’ve chose this one because it’s the only one which doesn’t have dioxide silicon (silica) which is toxic for your body if you take it daily. I take ox bile with digestive enzymes (I love premier ones) - and finally my skin problems went away. The great recommendation - to take it in the middle of food intake, not after, and drinking warm water, not cold. Indigestion and disruption of the yolk bladder in my case was the cause of severe cystic acne.

Posted on May 30, 2022

This product has been excellent for my ongoing Vitamin D Support. My doctor advised me to take this with my Vitamin D supplement to aid the Vitamin D absorption and what a difference it has made to my Vitamin D levels. The 500mg capsule has no smell and they are vegi caps too and the 100 capsule bottle is a good size to take with you when going away.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Oftentimes the real problem underlying acid reflux is too little acid which causes food to linger too long in the stomach. Rather than suppress acid even further with popular drugs, I find ox bile a huge help not only in clearing food from the stomach earlier but also to enable its more complete digestion, especially fats. A fatty liver or sludgy gallbladder don't produce enough bile for full digestion. Been using this for several years with consistently positive effects. And for those without gallbladders it is an absolute essential. One proof is in the more solid stool produced when using this product before a fatty meal.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I don’t have gallbladder anymore, so I bought this product to help me digest fats. I think it has a good quality. The bile ingredient is doing well. The good benefit is that I poop every day and my poop is soft (not too soft) that I can easily poop it out. I’m no longer having constipation. I think it makes me feel lighter. I take this product whenever I eat fatty foods. Sometimes, I drink 2 dosage of 500mg capsules whenever we go out and eat fast-foods or any high-fat, oily foods. I don’t have to suffer with slow digestion. The size of the capsule is just regular for me, I can swallow it easily. The taste is bitter if you take it longer inside your mouth because it is a bile, so it is advisable to drink immediately with water. When comes to bloating, I can’t find any difference yet because I got big tummy. Maybe after I lose some weight, then I can recognize. I am buying this product every month. This is my 2nd bottle and I decided to order it every month.

736dd5df-47f3-4e76-a6f8-952f63aeea07
995708a0-ab20-44fe-a91b-6e416c4bb5d6
Posted on May 15, 2022

This supplement helps me digest fat better, I take it with each meal containing fat. I noticed my skin on the body got less dry when taking ox bile. The only disadvantage is the high price. Please ❤️ if this is helpful 🙏

db9d1d48-1d1c-4674-8e30-b3199d6f1fc8
Posted on Mar 20, 2023

Love this brand and the ingredient gives me the results I need. I also use some Betaine HCL to help digestion and both together gives me great benefits. This Cie seems to give me better results than other Cies. The size bottle could be a bit bigger since when one needs it, it is every meals. Great quality.

Posted on Mar 7, 2023

I can never dispense with it. It is rich in antioxidants. Its benefits I cannot count, but it is strengthening the body’s immunity. The packaging and dosage are excellent. The ingredients are of quality and it has no taste. Most importantly, it is gentle on the stomach and has no side effects. Ox bile it’s very important for who doesn’t have a gallbladder