GR

4.8
Based on 1,218 Ratings
1,069
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I have bought into the claim that this is a more effective delivery mechanism than tablets of vitamin C; having said that, there is no empirical evidence that I can cite that supports this idea. Anecdotally, I have been taking this daily for about 3 years, and I haven't had any really bad colds, and fortunately, my health has been good.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I absolutely love this liposomal C, it is the only one I could find that is a true liposomal C and does not contain poor quality additives, sugar, soy etc... Very few key ingredients and no added garbage. I am also surprised by people saying it tastes bad, I actually love the taste. Pours out great and does not clump or spill.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Nutricology, Micro Liposomal C is my go-to remedy for 5 grandchildren. At the first sniffle, sneeze or complaint of sore throat, I double down with hourly doses of Nutricology, Micro Liposomal. I’ve used this for years. Far surpasses every other vitamin C I’ve used. Magic!

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

liposomal is the best form for assimilation of vitamin c. i take it on empty stomach every day of the year. this one is very good to eat.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I take it to on daily basis and for the last two years I have been free from any illness not even a cold/flu so I must have done something right.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

After comparing many products I chose this one for the ingredients and the price. I have been happy with it and have purchased it many times.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

The taste is very light and not bitter as other liposomal vitamin C in liquid form. Just one teaspoon provides you with 1000mg of Vitamin C so even if the bottle is relatively small the amount of vitamin is very concentrated.

Nora
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Since this formula is well absorbed, and liposomal vitamin C gives a better result than a standard vitamin C, I recommend keeping this bottle at home for whenever you are feeling sick and needing that extra boost and support for your immune system.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Always super fast shipping❣️ LoVe this Micro Liposomal C … easy to swallow. Pleasant taste when mixed with a little water. Excellent quality. Highest most easily absorbed ingredients. Fresh.