GR

4.5
Posted on May 11, 2022
1,486
1,303
Recommended by someone as being good against anxiety and sloth.

I suffer from both, so wanted to see if this would work. I have been taking it for couple of weeks. Half a teaspoon is the recommended dosage, and I suggest sticking strictly to that for starters, rather than guesstimating - I found myself with a slightly elevated heartbeat - or the feeling of it at least. I can't say for sure that it is beneficial, but I seem to be a little bit perkier. No great increase in energy yet, but a healthy supplement would show improvements gradually anyway, not suddenly.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

This has been working well so far. My husband and I take 5ml in the morning. I feel a difference in my energy levels when taken. My husband says the same thing. I will also start giving it to my son who frequently cries out in his sleep. He is 4 years old. Will give him half the dosage. Praying it works for him. This thing is awfully bitter. But I have taken the advice of others and take it as a shot, then follow with some juice. When added it to juice though, it doesn't seem too bad. juice with a citrusy flavor at least. Good quality product overall, with a good ingredient list.

Posted on May 21, 2022

It has very light taste and I like it liquid and not capsules need to be swallowed. I mixed with potassium, Himalayan salt, as well as lemon juice and vinegar to take together every morning. Each time only need small amount, so one bottle lasts me long time enough.

929a24b6-eac0-4a95-a1ae-34e231ddf88f
Posted on Jan 24, 2023

This magnesium chloride product is probably one of the best quality ones I have used. I started using it for my heart mainly, but also for my muscles (suffer from restless leg syndrome), for my sleep, and for calming my mind and body overall. We are almost certainly all Magnesium deficient, so this mineral in this composition, helps us recover from the lack of sufficient Magnesium in our bodies. I have been taking this specific brand of Magnesium Chloride for over ten years now and I love it!

Posted on Jan 12, 2023
1,894

Easy to read instructions for this supplement. Many health benefits to Magnesium. Quality ingredients. I take this supplement daily. Great sleep! Helps with muscle and joint issues. Good price for the size. Glass bottle. I recommend this product. Give a THUMBS UP if you found this review helpful. Thank you!

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

Took this for years, then stopped taking it... lately, was cramping out a lot and decided it was time to resume my magnesium intake... after only a couple of days, the difference was noticeable, the product really works!!!

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

It improved my sleep, increased my energy and eliminated my muscle aches and tremors. Tastes quite funky I like that it is liquid and I can alter the size of dose easily

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This works so fast to restore mag deficiencies. I’m taking 140mg 3-4 times daily. And it has stopped leg cramps and muscle pain. Great product! I’m on auto reorder.

Posted on May 9, 2022

It has been very beneficial for me by helping to control leg cramps and pain. My electrolytes were not being maintained adequately by my diet and this has helped relieve the problems I've had from a lack of minerals in my keto diet.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

The product is excellent! Excellent magnesium that helps with liquid weight loss for those who find it difficult to swallow pills. Like if it helped you.