GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 10, 2022
Großartig!

Good supplement for the endocrine system. The taste is a bit like chicken liver. Benefit: the supplement gives calmness, improves sleep, reduces dark circles under the eyes. You need to drink at least a few months. The qualite is really good.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

A unique quality product. Have been taking for a while, and did notice a better and more stable energy when I was on it, than off it for a while.

This is the best supplement I found with glandular tissues. I´m not sure about the efficacy of glandulars overall, but it is believed to help the corresponding tissues of your body. I wanted to try it and I BELIEVE it helped my recovery from covid, because I had a hard time during the infection and I took a LOT of medications in addition to corticoid shots, so I wanted to help my adrenals after that. Not sure if it really helped though, but if I want to try the glandulars approach again, I´ll deffinetly try this one here again. It has a great combo of 4 different tissues , adrenal, pancreas, spleen and thymus, so it might be a nice boost to immunity and overal health. I know this is a reputable brand, so I´ll stick with this one.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I felt a slight change to my energy taking this product. I have not reordered though. I was taking them to deal with adrenal fatigue which is not so much of an issue now.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

taking one capsule per day, I did not fell difference. Need to take a few times per day in combination with natural vitamin E plus vitamin C.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I was taking a glandular with vitamin C in it, and I am not suppose to take vitamin C due to a medical condition I have. I looked all over to find something as unique as the former supplement. I saw this and ordered it, and it is helping me with my weight loss. I was happy to have found this product.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

A great product to have if you want a bit of everything from glandular organs in one pill.

NaturalHealth
Posted on Dec 27, 2022

I use ImmoPlex Glandulars to support the work of my digestive tract and immune system. It works well. Great quality supplement from Nutricology.

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

Not tested yet I will update my review later Good health for everyone

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

Good quality. And ingredients suitable for my need. Repeat order. Arrived safely and good expiry date.