GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 23, 2022
Good - have only been using a week

I'm very sensitive to supplements but so far this Cal/Mag formula is not upsetting my stomach or giving any side effects. I need to take Calcium and Magnesium for my bones (osteoporosis) I also take NOW D3 & K2. No problems so far and I'm happy with it.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

It’s a nice product to maintain calcium-magnesium levels but it won’t help if you are looking for something to boost it, it will take you 4 pills a time.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

One needs to be careful when ordering the product . The recommended mg per day is 400 mg of magnesium citrate. So if the daily % there says 24%, it means that one needs to get 4 serving size to get 100% of daily recommended value .

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I am so glad I bought this product, it helps me a lot and I recommend it.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I purchased this product to regulate ph balance of my kid. Love it!

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Bought it for myself during the breastfeeding. Good quality and ingredients. Love it.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Fast shipping, good product. Very good sizing. Great for my joints and bones.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Great project great quality it has natural ingredients. Highly recommended

Posted on May 4, 2022

It can help with sleeping problems and it might be good for the nervous system.