GR

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

My husband and I started taking berberine when our lab tests showed that both of our glucose levels were high. Berberine was recommended by my nutritionist to help get our levels down. We started taking this brand about two years ago, and made some small changes in our diet. According to our most recent lab tests, our levels went down. I buy this on a regular basis, and we take it every night after dinner with our other vitamins and minerals.

I love the taste actually, plus these capsules are indeed great especially in supporting my healthy cholesterol level and also helps my blood sugar levels to be in normal range.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Great health after taking, I feel less cravings for sweets.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

valuable size and good quality with best dosage form and the ingredient is perfect

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I take on an empty stomach. has an antidiabetic effect. Fights obesity and maintains blood sugar levels

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Berberine works great to help with blood sugar. With the help of a naturopath doctor you cam use instead of metformin.

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

Nutricology's Berberine 500 is a very good product. I use it to assist in keeping my blood sugar in a healthy range and it is supposed to have heart heath benefits as well. The capsules are pretty big in size. I trust Nutricology's products for quality.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Wow never expected this to work so effectively.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Looks a good enough product

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I have taken various types of Berberine in the past, this is by far the best.