GR

Vitalambre
Posted on Jul 25, 2022
Чудово!

I like almost all the products of this company. We ordered this shampoo, because my mom has got an oily type of hair. It is very thin and gets greasy very fast :( But after using this shampoo her hair started to look much more better, and get greasy not so fast. The size is not big, it is normal package. That’s why, I ordered 2 bottles.

dffc45d0-0a66-4fe0-bf64-c2413ecd3055
Carrie-Carrie
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This shampoo technically is not friendly to the "curly girl" method, as it contains PEG-7 Amodimethicone, which is a type of silicone. However, it is a light silicone and is water soluble when combined with certain ingredients within hair cleansing products. That being said, I chose to try this shampoo because my hair hasnt been looking it's best, and I wanted to experiment with new products [that weren't too expensive]. None of my "curly girl method" friendly shampoos/cowashes come close to replicating the clean, hydrated feel of my hair after using this shampoo. My curls love this product and I will continue to use it over many other options I've tried

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

The scent is natural, easy to use, the size is not big but a little and lather is just nice for the scalp, the quality is good, nice for all age, the package is easy to use, the benefit is getting fresh hair, the composition is simple, nice for sensitive hair scalp.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

love it leaves the hair so clean and smells like natural herbs. I love that it doesn't contain as much chemicals as the regular shampoo, which only damage the hair. would repurchase this one !!

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Works great for my oily scalp. Use a light conditioner for ends. I find that my hair is cleaner when I dilute the shampoo prior to application.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I have very thin hair that get dirty fast and I used to wash my hair every day. This is the best shampoo ever. With this one I wash my hair every other day. Just use with conditioner, dries out hair a little bit

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Repeat purchase. Love the scent and the quality. One of the very few shampoo that can thoroughly clean your hair - especially good for cleaning of hair wax

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

fresh scent (like peppermint?); i have so clean on my scalp with refresh feeling; if you're an oily scalp, it works! but at the same time, it's not moisturizing enough for bottom of hair so need to pair it with conditioner.