GR

2,520
Ghizlane
Posted on Mar 31, 2022
9,678
Great product, recommended brand by nutritionist.

I first heard about taking Spirulina from watching Ralph Smart's YouTube channel Divine Waters. I highly encourage you to watch his channel if you want to live the best version of yourself. He'll change your life just like this Hawaiian Spirulina. It's packed full of nutrition and doesn't taste bad at all. Now 5 of my family members are taking these tablets and feeling great!

I bought this to add some antioxidant superfood to my diet regimen as I do not really consume vegetables on a daily basis. I love the quality of the ingredients for the price as it is packed full of antioxidants which are very beneficial to health. This bottle lasted me months so it was amazing value for money.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

My favorite product with spirulina. Very good ingredients, with high bioavailability, purified, in great doses. Spirulina has exceptional benefits for the body as a whole and for the skin. For better results I take the whole daily dose of 3 tablets 30-40 minutes before meals. Be sure to drink plenty of water.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I heard about the benefits of spirulina as a superfood but Only after using this high quality brand I’m really impressed how its effective in overall health the package size serves for 2 months but It’s almost finishing because almost the whole family are sharing 🤣👍🏽it doesn’t taste good but we like it 😝

1a436dd4-af82-4861-a2a0-e3ce746b09f1
ed5d5e6c-0275-47dd-a20d-354f4071be7b
Posted on Jan 13, 2023

I’ve tried many different brands of Spirulina and I swore by Pukka Herbs for many years. This, however, works even better for me without interfering with my sleep. I’m talking less fatigue, less muscle and joint pain, amazing skin, no more hair loss and even less wrinkles (after using for a couple months). It’s phenomenal. I also experienced less breast pain and tenderness around period AND more regular period. Definitely a must have if you have any of those issues. My husband reported a bit of stomach upset and nausea if immediately starting the full dose. If you’re sensitive it might be better to start with one tablet a day and gradually increase. I also noticed better mood with him and longer workouts, always a plus… Overall great quality, totally worth getting.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

I usually consume spirulina having the guarantee of quality that Nutrex Hawaii able to provides. I also buy it powder and it tastes good with no weird smells that I typically get in other brands. We all know the benefits of blue-green algae, I definitely feel better since I started taking it.

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

Well , I’ve been on this wonderful Algae for over a year now , ( thank you covid )and firmly believe it has helped in all aspects of my health ….! Don’t be put of by the colouring or size of the tablet, (I get the 1000mg size that is bigger in size then the 500 mg , the smell is more of a ocean / earthy smell , Now my family take it ..! I just love it Great packaging , fair price , good postage ….thank you Hawaii ..!

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

I've been using this product for over a year and it's helped my immune system, stamina, energy and well-being more than any other supplement that I have ever taken. over all good quality and the ingredient. I take every day so I can keep getting the immune benefits from this supplement.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

This is the best spirulina in the world! I really really like it! I've noticed energy improvement since the first week of using it. I take one in the morning and one in the afternoon (try to avoid taking it late in the afternoon or evening, since it can interfere with your sleeping). It definitely gives you a lot of energy. I am also increased by iron levels, a problem I've been struggling with for almost my whole life. I cannot recommend this enough! Although it has some unpleasant odor, it is still ok since it is not powder (personally I don't like powders). The tablets are a bit bigger and a bit hard to swallow but you get used to them.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I was recommended Hawaiian deep sea water spirulina by my Japanese pharmacist, and ended up with the Nutrex brand after research. I used to take regular multivitamins but don't feel like they did much. Now I take 12 tablets a day of this and I think it does help with my energy level. They are a bit bigger for my taste and the do smell funny, but nothing you cannot handle. If I order directly from the manufacturer the shipping rates will be exorbitant. I don't want to order from my local stores because I worry that they may be fake. I trust iHerb to sell the real brand, so together with the price, the service is unbeatable!