Page 1 - Reviews - Nutrabio Labs, Alpha EAA, Grape Berry Crush, .98 lb (444 g) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

One of the best amino acid products ever! Not only does it enhance my recovery but it also helps me maintain mental focus and energy long after consuming! The taste is great too! Nutrabio really does great work with all of their supplements. This product is a must have for me. I just love it!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I used to taking BCAA, however the latest research shows that including a full spectrum EAA supplement, enriched with BCAA and high levels of leucine, promotes protein synthesis better than BCAA alone.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Tastes great! I find it on the pricier range, but i do prefer taking EAAs over BCAAs so this is a good product that i'm willing to incorporate into my workouts.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Insane recovery and mental performance with this product. Definitely worth every dollar. I like it very much. You will feel the difference with this one. Your body and your brain will thank you for using this.

Stanko21
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This was my first product I tried from Nutrabio Labs and I was impressed. The quality of the ingredients, the package, the benefits and everything else. I was only disappointed that I could order only Grape flavor.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

The product is of excellent quality, it is of great use for frequent training. It helps to boost your energy during the workout and reduce the muscle soreness after that. The Grape Berry has a nice flavour, but it leaves a bad breath in your mouth afterwards.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Greatest Amino acid product I have ever had. Really refreshing and energizing both mentally and physically.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

great tasting and feel hydrated sipping in between training. seems ok so far will likely buy again!

Posted on May 8, 2022

I like that the taste is great, the product is very good and you can feel the difference during workouts. Mix great with water

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

The taste is good, i tought it will be like the other product