GR

mANiYA
Posted on May 23, 2022
Good for me

I like it. Dosages of d3 and K2 are well combined, especially if you need to take a large dose of d3. it is convenient to dose, since 1 drop is 1000 d3, you can drink for prevention, as well as make up for the deficit. I usually add it to my morning drink (not hot) or oatmeal.

This is a great formula and is so easy to take. It tastes pretty good too (it's not candy but it's slighty sweet and fine). I take it first thing in the morning and know I've got my Vitamin D for the day - regardless of what else I do. I like the liquid formula and the dropper is included - easy for kids and adults to take. The only drawback is it has to be kept in the fridge but seeing as I open the fridge first thing in the morning it actually means I remember to take it.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Prescribed by my Naturopathic Doctor as my vit D3 level was practically zero from living in a norther latitude and being in night shift for years. Take 15 drops (15,000 IU's or one dropper full) and hold under tongue for 30 seconds and swallow. Lemon flavor is pleasant. My energy level seems to be picking up. Follow-up blood tests are not scheduled until next month to check on results. Update: Doc says my blood-test Vit D levels are back to normal and looking good. Next step is to reduce dosage back to a normal 5,000 IU's per day and see if blood test levels hold normal

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Absolutely love it and it works.This supplement brought my D3 levels from 66 to 175. Which is slightly high,but I needed to hit 150 and then reduce. It's also a wise investment price wise. Highly recommend.Do not forget to check your levels every 3 months though as you can overdo it.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on May 3, 2022

Great product. Body feels like it’s really liking the liquid D format and this formula. Also being liquid it gives you the advantage of being able to vary ones dosage from one say to the next. Didn’t notice any yukky flavour unlike other non flavoured liquid vitamin D products I’ve tried.

ExpatPH
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

We have been using Kal D-3 K-2 Drop Ins for some time. No issues with it but this brand is more "concentrated" giving you a lot more to use especially for larger families! The taste is a "citrus mix" of lemon-lime-orange. Easy to take in the mouth with just 5 drops (easier to measure that compared to Kal). Will consider repurchasing this as long as it's available. If not, KAL is a good option too!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I love this vitamin because it's easy to use the drops and my body seems to absorb this well. It has good taste and I believe it helps my immunity and it's packaged very well. The effects are great so far. I feel like I have vitamin D deficiency but I take my regular dosage like 5 drops and add the drops if I know I need. It's a small size bottle so I can carry around if I need to. The ingredients are just natural with K2 which helps with absorption. The quality is excellent so far.