GR

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Not coconutty in flavour, so it can be used to cook anything sweet or savoury. Has a high smoking point so ideal for cooking in the oven or stove. Also, it is not a PUFA which will help with my family's digestive health. Fabulous product although a little pricy. Would be great if they had larger containers of it and made it a more cost effective to use more regularly. I often have to mix with Ghee to make it a little cheaper to use whilst still maintaining the health benefits.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Great mix of coconut and palm oils. I like the consistency and the taste (almost absent))). I use it for frying mostly - veggies, meat. Does not burn, ‘behaves’ well - do recommend! Have a look on the picture at the consistency and color

37d2ddf1-7c11-4043-a02a-5ca154db0cf0
e1e47023-bb25-436f-8e3b-0b67bcefd985
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Quality beneficial fat ingredient product, great taste (like butter). Use it in cereal but also in coffee. Good composition of different oils. Right size package for on the breakfast table. Serving in soup recipe: 1 large soup spoon. Frequency of use: 3 times a day. Benefits vegan diet.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I use it as a substitute for butter in baking when I run out of butter and for cooking. Tastes great and I didnt miss the butter.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I normally don't want to use shortening because it may not be healthy. This is organic and I like Nutiva bland therefore I got it. I baked a pie with this. This worked well! The pie was tasty. I am happy with this shortening.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Nice product. Purchase super. Waste product. I recommend to friends and family.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I'm on AIP protocol and needed some shortening complying with the diet. this is it. mild taste, easy to use and go with many recipes.

Posted on Apr 16, 2021

I love this product. I do not love the taste of coconut oils even though I like coconut. Something about coconut oils tastes like chemicals to me and I can only use MCT oil as it does not have that horrible taste. However, this product is great. It's mixed with palm oil and I don't taste any chemical flavor. I use it for baking and frying and I always have some in my refrigerator.

Posted on Apr 11, 2021

An excellent mix of coconut oil and palm oil. It looks like butter, it has a very high smoke point, so can be also good for cooking or frying. But i prefere to just add it to coffee or any other beverage if i want to increase my daily fat intake.