GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This product helped a lot with my constipation, I used to drink it in the night and it’s helps in the morning 😉 even for the gas and plotting just makes my stomach feels way butter , the quality just amazing 🤩 and the food ingredients are very clean , and the test is mild .

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Tastes good and good for you. I would buy again. Don't even have to add honey, if you are concerned about blood sugar. Pleasant on its own. Quality herbal ingredients. On my second box! I use several times a week and the tea definitely helps with BM regularity, too.

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

Hi, I have issue on fatty liver and tea really help me feel good and revitalize my energy too. Organic tea also make me feel safe too.

KI
Posted on Oct 19, 2022

This supplement is of a great diet, great quality and suitable for all ages, it has great benefits and taste cool, the package was good as well. I therefore recommend it

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

This is a wonderful tea for those looking to focus on their personal health. So happy iHerb carries this, as it’s near impossible to find locally. Thanks so much.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I like the blend of the ingredients. It’s a good quality and has a nice taste. Suitable size and after all it has a great benefit on your health. I’ll definitely order it again.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I love everything about this tea. Their tea leaves is ethnically sourced and their ingredients are real with quality. I appreciate how their tea bags are also Non-GMO!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I was glad to find that this includes milk thistle. They are both powerful herbs for the liver. Let this steep for a while so that you can get the max benefits of the herbs in your tea. I drink this once every week.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Adding this to our use in our health teas. The benefits of detoxing and helping the immune system are superior. Taste is fine. Numi has quality ingredients. Size of package is fine to try out this blend. Delivery from iHerb as always, was amazing!