GR
Based on 1,079 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,079 Ratings
Posted on Jan 3, 2023

These are great quality breast milk storage bags. Big size package that is definitely worth it for the price. I used these to freeze milk when I had an oversupply. I definitely recommend them for any nursing mother. However I’m not sure if the ml/oz markings on the bag are correct.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

bought these breast milk bags 2 months ago and have been using them since then. I am ep for my baby and I have found these bags brilliant for storing additional breast milk. I have had no issues at all with the bags such as leaking or the bags sticking together when frozen. The easy pour spout makes it easy to pour the defrosted milk into a bottle for the baby. I am just out so will be ordering again and would highly recommend these bags!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

This is one of the best quality milk bags I have ever used. The seal is very strong and it doesn't break when it moves around in the freezer. It's not huge in size but I didn't find an issue with it. Very useful for nursing moms.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

it is made of good quality. it doesn’t change the milk’s taste nor ingredients. it can be used easily. its size is perfect. its package is good. it has a lot of benefits. it is used for nursing starting from the fourth trimester for natal feeding. no concern about it it feels safe.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

It is really a great product. I like it . It is very useful. The price is also the cheapest compared to other apps. The delivery is fast. I would like to order it again and again. I advise everyone to buy it and not to feel afraid to try it. Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it . Thank you iHerb for everything. I will order as soon as possible. It is really a great product. I like it . It is very useful. The price is also the cheapest compared to other apps. The delivery is fast. I would like to order it again and again. I advise everyone to buy it and not to feel afraid to try it. Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it . Thank you iHerb for everything. I will order as soon as possible.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Good quality, great size, comfortable to use. Great price for this amount of bags. They didn't leak so far I've tried, and very easy to close. Good for storage in the fridge or freezer, and to use on the go.

39800f3c-5bc0-45b0-bc48-ac53f298745a

While breastfeeding you need to bump also the extra milk or for whenever you are going to work or out or traveling you need to store milk for your baby and this is the perfect bags for breast milk

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

These are very sturdy but they will cut if fallen from you after being frozen, so just be careful with that. everything else is great

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

taste ingredient concerns natal nursing trimester Nice 👍🏻 work Nice 👍🏻 work 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻nice Work and good job 👏🏻 using quality sizing age packaging s ml I’m scent dry gentle sensitive feel composition benefit 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻nice Work and good job 👏🏻 using quality sizing age packaging benefit composition feel sensitive gentle dry scent