GR

Posted on Feb 9, 2022
Zinc YEAR Supply GEM

As you may already know, zinc is an extremely important micro-element in human organisms that is responsible for lots of things, notably for one’s immune system, healthy hair, metabolism, cell growth etc.; that you def should take, if you’re deficient in it. I take zinc in one month courses every other month, as my doctor told me, and this supplement is just an INCREDIBLE option for me. Together with having such a high quality n potency formula (gluconate is one of the most absorbable forms of zinc), this product is just INSANELY affordable to have, so I’d probably stick to it for now. Great job as usual, Now Foods! P.S. don’t forget to give ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you find my review useful)

e76a982c-78bd-4ce5-a4cd-22a195869a8b

good quality supplement but 50 mg is a little too much for a woman ⚠️⚠️⚠️ especially if you don't stuffer from a deficiency so i take it once in too days, sometimes i break it into half. 👌🏻 for maximum effect : -- take with magnesium in the evening to improve sleep -- or with vitamin C in the morning to boost energy package is great i like how it's sealed from the inside, pill captured next to a pen to show the size, almost no taste.

6f1213dc-cd24-4556-9817-775387a4bc29
3913de7c-3aeb-491f-a262-21451f3ed998
cbbd414a-fdee-46a7-9ba5-c636750957aa
ed4dee81-c119-4f82-966b-f389788444d4
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Love it! Wonderful brand. I love the brand’s quality always. This is the one I and my husband have been talking for years. The capsules are easy to swallow, size is appropriate. Zinc has so many good ingredients. There are so many other benefits it gives. Highly recommend for anyone!

74dad1c4-0097-4d4c-90ec-dce250b1152b
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I've been using it for about two weeks, and can conclude that my sleep quality improved. Also, dosage is exactly what I was looking for. Pill form is also nice, no need to worry if capsule can break down. I can certainly recommend this product, if you're looking for something to improve your sleep quality.

a6323e7d-56f1-478e-8bfe-b20af060301c
422963a9-dd4e-4e9b-a13e-1a1f53694c67
bc59a5f7-6b14-4003-adc7-0c9ec6619009
20fcd422-4cb5-4469-a365-e31189ff2ffe
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Zinc is a very important mineral for our body that improves the immune system, necessary for wound healing, helps maintain a sense of taste and smell and especially for normal growth and development. Because I had hair loss and blood tests showed that I was deficient in zinc I started taking the quality tablets from the company Now and to my delight I saw an improvement.

36011ace-1ca9-4c7c-a116-bd0ec63bd0c2
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I love this supplement because I can really feel its effect of strengthening me, I don't suffer that much allergy since taking it. The only thing about it though, you need to take it after food or else it's a little bit causing some churning in the stomach if taken without food. So I am not taking it if I'm fasting. The product is still great & worth recommending.

10cddef5-b6b0-4ffe-90f5-f0b7e9a0c7bc
d130548a-aea3-4117-94b1-088d9acbefaf
deaa4899-bc55-45f2-bb23-24e6616f0237
Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Great price! It is very expensive in pharmacies here in Saudi Arabia and you are lucky if you find it. It is great to have Zinc supplement to boost your immune system particularly with the covid-19 there. The pill is small and easy ti swallow btw. Plz like if you find this helpfulI really love it

da033950-78ff-4a4d-ad3a-0d5180853a39
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

These zinc tablets are nicely packaged in quality packaging designed to keep them fresh. They have a nice coating on them to make them easier to swallow and they are a great size. Zinc is great for helping with healthy aging and are fantastic for your immunity. They have no taste and are well tolerated.

e04d0cbe-4c34-4899-9a3e-8e61210ad206
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

This nutrition supplement is a new addition to our family. We had some friends over for dinner and as I was pouring myself a glass of wine, this great taste came through. I was like "what the heck is this?". It tasted so good, I took another sip and then another. This stuff is unbelievable!

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I used this vitamin for three months and saw a noticeable improvement in my overall health, well-being, mood, and energy level. My father also said that he noticed that I seemed more energetic as well. It's difficult to prove the cause and effect of any supplement but I believe this vitamin has done wonders for me!