GR

Posted on May 28, 2022

The delivery is unexpectedly efficient! The package is well packed as well. I used to have painful joints and this is really helping me to relieve the pain. I also bought some vitamin D and these two have been working together to help with my joints. I also recommended them to my relatives. They are helpful! By the way, I often have one during lunch time, especially with meat. It’s hard it’s swallow cause it’s bigger than any other tablets. But you‘ll get used to it soon.

0631769e-106b-48e3-876f-ff16a8a76259
Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I like the fact that it’s concentrated so I need to take less pills, however the coating is hard & tastes bitter. All the other Omega 3’s, also by Now, that I usually buy, are easier to swallow as the coating is much more flexible than these ones and they do not taste bitter. I will edit my review to see if the higher concentration of EPA & DHA worked for my condition.

aa9f7919-63d0-47b1-8180-bc7b85007b5e
04a3d571-4bf3-4906-955a-6342dccc3dc4
85571a00-246b-4a91-a3a2-66b0af665827
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I purchased it for my mum. She is not a big fan of vitamins, but I knew that if she was alive for more than 3-4 years, she will take it. Unfortunately, she passed away before then, but now there is no need to worry about her supplements any more. It has definitely made a difference in my life...and mine as well as my

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I started taking this vitamin before my first day at work and have been taking it since. I will be getting my second bottle soon. The pills are easy to swallow and I definitely notice a difference in the way I feel. My body is still healing from a previous injury and I genuinely feel that this supplement has helped me recover as well as possible while I continue to grow with

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I use it as a supplement to help maintain my energy level, concentration and mood. It has helped me to sleep better and I have noticed that I have more energy during the day. It is also a great aid in increasing muscle mass, which is beneficial for my weight lifting routine.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I have used this vitamin for a few weeks now and I have already noticed some changes in me. Especially my moods seem a lot more balanced now. But obviously I haven't been taking it consistently, so I can't say that it is the reason for these changes. When my girlfriend took it, she noticed even better results too! Highly recommended!

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for a while now, and my health has improved exponentially. My quality of life has also increased immensely. I feel more alive, less tired and have more mental clarity as well as energy. I never realized how much my health was declining until I started supplementing with this vitamin regularly.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I tried this vitamin for the first time because I was looking for something to make me feel more energized. It worked, and I felt a noticeable difference after about a week of taking it. I was able to do more things throughout the day (even when I didn't have time) and the effects lasted throughout my day. The taste isn't too bad either, which

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

This is not the first time I order dietary supplements from this eminent manufacturer, and I can confidently recommend them. Qualitatively made from natural raw materials without GMOs. Big advantageous packaging, enough for a long period of use. It is better to take on the recommendation of a doctor, as effectiveness may be individualized.