GR

37,673
3,186
AnnaZ
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I am almost finishing my first bottle, and I am happy I've chosen the sunflower one instead of simple lecithin. I had to wait around a month for it to become available at stock. This one has a good impact on liver and heart health and inflammation. Among others, it is also good for: brain health, blood pressure, the nervous system, and cardiovascular health. I am thinking of ordering it again in a month or two. The size of a pill is shown on the picture, quite easy to swallow.

ef5753f8-58a8-46ac-b791-4dafeae040ac
90d33922-80dc-45d7-94fc-615e8956517e

I’m buying Lecithin of this brand for the third time. I’m taking it to make my bile thinner. It works perfectly for me. As to the dosage I personally take one capsule with my breakfast which always includes healthy fats. Lecithin is a Fantastic Source of Choline which is really good for our liver. Sunflower lecithin reduces excess LDL cholesterol, known as the bad cholesterol, and promotes the synthesis of HDL cholesterol, HDL is known as the good cholesterol. The size of capsules is a bit big but you can swallow them easily because they smooth. I’m very satisfied with the quality of this product and highly recommended it.

228da772-8e3e-495b-b8ee-3c9239de2fd9
Posted on Nov 20, 2022

It decreases your unhealthy Fat-Levels in your Body when you using it Daily. I’m using at as a Diet too, and after a few weeks I could see some belly fat disappearing, which was manly the Reason of Lecithin I think, as my Workout and Eating Routine stayed the Same ! Recommend this Product, fair price ;)

a3351511-6b88-4467-9b79-4b60f4d62207
Posted on Aug 19, 2022

A quality supplement from NOW. I prefer sunflower lecithin. Lecithin is essential for health. Reduces cholesterol levels, improves memory, skin condition, improves the functioning of the cardiovascular system and liver, and also dilutes bile. The capsules are a little big, but they can be chewed. Good dosage. I take two capsules a day.

9842caad-4e29-4f0f-a025-8b4dfe45786e
f98b1443-b5d2-4301-8051-1acdf0265ca2
b2a8b78b-aa38-44dd-bfd9-a4321e07f2be
c5776b83-17d5-42a7-9590-05bea6ca43ee
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,751

Lecithin is def one of most essential supplements out there that everyone (with some exceptions) should include to their diet, just like Omega-3 or Kelp. To make it even more clear, I’d say that Phosphatidylcholine is not just important, but an UBER-CRUCIAL supplement for neural system health, improving and maintaining healthy memory and concentration as well as reducing stress that prolly most of us get loads of these days. Apart from that, it also aids in normal liver function since it provides a nutrition for membranes of our cells and furthermore, provides liver detox. If u still consider giving it a try or not, I assure this one is 1000% worth it. P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
5,862

Posted on Sep 11, 2022
4,583

I have been using this vitamin for 6 months now. I really like it and feel that it has improved my health in many respects and my quality of life. My first impression is that it's easy to use, has a pleasant taste and aftertaste, does not make me feel nauseated, does not leave an unpleasant aftertaste and I can sleep comfortably with the

Posted on Sep 11, 2022
6,029

I've been using this vitamin for several years, it gives me all the benefits I need to live a better healthier life. I have been a frequent user, and use the free trial an buy it when they offer it. I get my daily dose of what I need in just 4 days!

Posted on Sep 9, 2022
1,990

I looked into many Vitamin supplements before selecting this one. I was tired of taking pills and drugs that had mixed side effects. I have been using this item for almost 2 weeks, and it has really given me a boost of energy, stamina and my moods are much better than usual because of the vitamins I am taking.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022
1,910

I've been using the Vitamin Pills. They has improved my health especially my immune system and overall so much. I need all four Vitamins, but the one called "Vitamax" is good for me because it helps me to concentrate during exams and exams become little more difficult for me, which is a good thing because I often have to have short breaks