GR

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

My children refuse to use a toothpaste other than this one and another couple of flavours by the same company. I buy three flavours and it's always fun for them to choose which one they're going to use each day :) Plus the no-fluoride ingredients give me as their mom peace of mind that they're not putting anything toxic into their little bodies! Yummy and effective!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Pretty products. The site is just great. Easy to shop, good price. Delivery is fast and free, just super. The quality is super. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Love how this toothpaste has no flouride. The flavor is mild and I love the orange, not too tart and not too sweet. I am using it for myself. NOW brand is a reliably good quality line of products. The key ingredient is xylitol, which is toxic to dogs…beware of that.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

My sons just love it! Great quality with fantastic natural ingredients. They use it every morning and evening. The size and package are just right. The ingredients are all natural so give us as parents the comfort of a great product with a good composition We can see benefits as our children do not have any issues with their teeth !

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on May 16, 2022

I like using it and am extremely grateful to have it. Very quick delivery. The scent is excellent, as is the quality. This is the finest product for my family. The size is ideal. The product is of recent vintage. The packaging is excellent. We will benefit from this. gentle and not too sensitive

Posted on May 14, 2022

Great toothpaste, my grandkid is using it and loves it. Perfect size and packaging for small hands and high quality ingredients are something I find very nice in a toothpaste. Smell and taste of orange splash is not that strong which is again perfect. Recommend to any parent or grandparent to get for their little ones.