GR

4.4
Based on 1,386 Ratings
Posted on Apr 4, 2022
YES YES YES!!!

This Aloe Vera gel is so good! It’s a bit more on the sticky side but it’s a great product! I use it as a moisturizer or sometimes in my face or hair masks and it works so well, it is super soothing and doesn’t have any heavy scents, it’s smells very natural and fresh. This is a great product and you should definitely get it. 4 stars because it is kinda sticky and that can get annoying. But it’s great overall!!

42912262-5658-41dd-8dcc-a6def6180701
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

smell is lite its care for my skin , quality is good size is good refresh package benefit composition routine relax feel fresh frequency is good I love this alovera gel I use this in my face mask and I feel much freshness and coolness I like it thank u iherb

17660352-e497-4feb-950e-c369933523d0
Posted on Oct 10, 2022

This is by far the BEST all natural aloe vera gel I have ever used. It’s very high quality, lightweight, odorless, and a little sticky. I use this for my 4c hair and as a moisturizer for my skin after facial treatments. (The only issue is that it flakes significantly when used on the hair, even if it’s diluted with water or another hair product. However it does keep my 4c hair extremely hydrated between washes, it’s fantastic as a gel substitute and great for protective styles. I mix this aloe gel with MSM and have seen significant hair growth and length retention.) NOW is a highly reputable company and you can trust that the best ingredients are being used.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Aloe is odorless, sticky, natural. One package is enough for a long time. Size is big. Quality is cool. Glad to buy! The skin is well hydrated. Composition is excellent. Suitable for daily routine. the benefits of aloe are visible the next day. Aloe relaxes and soothes the skin. I crawl twice a day.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Aloe is odorless, sticky, natural. It has light scent, not greasy, quality ingredients and the tube is easy to use. Works well for all types of skin. Gender-neutral, it's for everybody who has spent time in the sun or has other skin care needs. Aloe vera is very cooling. Product ingredients Aloe vera (aloe babadensis) leaf gel*, de-ionized water, potassium carbomer, sodium hydroxymethyl glycinate, phenoxyethanol, cucumber (cucumis sativus) extract, allantoin, vegetable glycerin, panthenol (provitamin B-5), natural vitamin E (from mixed tocopherols) (soy), l-arginine and peppermint (mentha piperita) oil. *Certified Organic

Posted on May 7, 2022

This is my second time buying this product, it doesn't have any weird smell it smells nice actually . I use it if I want to shave my face or for sun burns in summer it's a big size bottle which I like it doesn't have castor oil and for me that's very important cuz like I've mentioned I use it for shaving my face and castor oil helps hair to grow faster.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Love this product. I like it that it is abit runny and it feels and smell natural compared to other similar products. Help to sooth my eczema flare up skin. Pls smack the "Like" button if you like my review.

6db6d7e5-1776-4f2f-ae14-8fbdbef6bad1
Posted on Jan 28, 2023

Now Foods always offers quality products with great natural ingredients. This is a multi-purpose gel - good for after sun relief and for soothing dry and damaged skin. The size is big enough to last long.