GR

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Great product, can always rely on consistent quality with the NOW brand. I had some problems with testicular pain that does not respond to antibiotics but this seems to help reduce pain and bring back overall health for me. Small and easy softgels. Reducing hair loss is another nice benefit.

28cab1d4-6e39-4bad-a6cc-5464f2691267

My father has been suffering from prostate problems for more than 10 years. Since then, he have taken legit tons of different medications, supplements etc., some of which didn’t really work for him that good. Then I suggested him trying some supplements I saw on iHerb with such excellent feedbacks like this Saw Palmetto formula from NOW - and after he finished only half a jar, he said that he could DEF see and feel the difference. And furthermore he was legit SO HAPPY about the results he got, he said he will never get back to his former medication he used to get in local pharmacies. Totally a recommend from me✨ P.S. plzz don’t forget to 💫thumbzzz upp💫 if you find my review useful)

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

High quality product, made with natural ingredients, in big size package. Saw palmetto supplement have a lot of benefits to men’s health, especially for the health of the prostate. Some people saying that it’s good supplement for the hair as well, but I can only judge this for the long term.

9f283a2f-1789-4ddf-aef8-6539be999b2a
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Now Brand is one of the best brands i tried on Iherb. The pill size is small and smell is ok. It dosent have taste so its fine. I go to pee a-lot so i read palmetto can help men prostate. I will try it on the coming and see the if there is benefits. Vote me up please so i come back and give u my feed back

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This is a great quality saw palmetto and because it is an extract, it is simple to take and concentrated. This 320mg of saw palmetto extract is much more concentrated than 320mg of just saw palmetto. It is usually used by men to lower DHT, the testosterone that causes acne and hair loss.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I took a similar supplement years ago, and then somewhere along the line just stopped. Lately, though, I have been reading many articles that talk about how beneficial this is for healthy hair. Being female, in my mid 60's, I am all for keeping my mane looking as good as when I was in my 20's. I also believe it helps with a general more youthful appearance, when it comes to aged, wrinkled skin.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I'm recovering from hair loss and I take this softgel. It's my first time trying saw palmetto. I have noted a significant increase of baby hairs all over my scalp (I also take other vitamins, dermaroll and use Minoxidil) I can feel that it's definitely helping! It also contains pumpkin seed oil. No bad taste. Very convenient you only take 1 per day. I recommend it!

624e93d2-f8f0-4d71-b8c8-664e262cfc28
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Ideal product. Exactly what you need has arrived. The packaging is of good quality. The goods came quickly enough, the track was tracked. I recommend everyone to buy.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

As a man, all what your body need is inside this bottle for better energy, the taste is good, the quality & the ingredients which make it one of the best products with quick positif effects in just few weeks of use. Keep it with you for daily use, you will be surprised with its good result.