GR

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I got this in 2018. I don't remember its various features but NOW Foods is a great resource. I bought Spectrum coconut oil too. Lately though I've been using the California Gold coconut oil which I like very much for oil pulling, skin care, and cooking as well; I also put it on vegetables and waffles instead of a buttery spread.

i think this is the coconut oil that inspired Madonna's hit from the 1980s like a virgin. notice she didn't say like an extra virgin, cuz this stuff is just plain virgin, not extra virgin. I'm not sure what the difference is, but I'm quite sure she's neither

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I have used 4-5 bottles of this brand of coconut oil. I can tell that it is really good quality virgin coconut oil as it does not harden like lard when left at room temperature. The color and taste is pleasant for cooking. I like that the oil is in a plastic bottle so this does not add to the extra weight during shipping. I like the nice packaging and I can reuse the container.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

This is a high-quality product The ingredient is cold-pressed unrefined virgin coconut 🥥 oil. The taste is pleasantly mild. We use it for our diet and skin care. Serving is 1 tablespoon, frequency once per day. Highly recommended 👍🏼😀

7af2f7da-b518-44fc-bf31-7cc032061659
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

When it comes to coconut products, I’m not too picky if it’s organic and I usually choose cheaper options, but this happened to be organic anyway. I don’t really eat/drink coconut oil on its own, so it’s kinda hard to make a comment, but this definitely does it’s job and that’s enough for me!

40113c36-7a65-4a32-b122-5e927f76a339
51bdc69f-edf4-4dc7-8f95-49fcb1aba9f1
df51079c-6cf2-4f7e-89ae-606e09d8f484
Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I really like this product but have to honest, I dont cook with it , I use it on my skin and hair. I dont use it for cooking because ......I am not into cooking. Do love it for my reasons, easy to use and smells lovely.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

My doctor recommends the Now Brand because it is clean. This is a great price for organic extra virgin coconut oil. Love the taste and size. I cook with it, slather all over my body, and condition my hair with it!

Posted on May 13, 2022

The outlook is no different, but the price is much much lower than any brand I believe if purchase the biggest size, and you will save a lot