GR

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

taste great & good quality as other few brand taste I bought can taste 'the oiliness' and there were brown bits in it ... btw .. to prevent the lumpy bits all you need to do is to use only a tiny amount of hot water and use a tiny whisk to whisk it.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

This is a great way to get the luscious flavor of coconut into your beverages and food. OK so it can be lumpy, but there are many lumps in life. Let this one teach you not to flip out over small ones. I got over the lumps and now smile at them instead. I think the smile adds to the flavor.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Such a great product! I used it for preparing vegan sweets and healthy desserts. I’m satisfied with high quality, natural ingredients and very good composition. It makes taste very delicious. The package is very convenient, size is good. You can benefit from this product in many ways, including composition and quality.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Perfect for someone who want to have a longer shelf life and something organic. Taste is perfect! Add it to my coffee and tea and it taste amazing!

64de85aa-639f-4e2b-9885-5d8e054f9cb1
Posted on Nov 21, 2021

If you add this product with your coffee, it tastes like the cofee you add coconut oil, but actually it is without oil, so it's more enjoyable for me. I also add this powder with regular curry, and the taste is amazing!

ff51035a-b63a-4bc2-afd9-6463f5d84d71
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This is the first time ive tried this product i like the taste but the ingredients has maltodextrin,guar gum and tapioca so its not 100% coconut milk and a bit difficult to mix but overall its a good product..

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This coconut milk powder is absolutely exclusive. It makes a totally creamy and tasty banana ice cream. We love it. And all ingredients healthy! It has become a "must have" in our kitchen.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I love this coconut milk power! It adds a great flavor to drinks. I usually use it in hot coffee or blend it in smoothies.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Good powdered version of coconut milk to have on hand. I like the flavor. Seals shut easily and stays sealed. I use this in smoothies and some other recipes. Mixes well if you're using it in some recipes or with hot water. I would recommend this to others.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This stuff is great - no additives. I am always careful with canned coconut milk due to my dietary restrictions so this is a perfect fix!