Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Pycnogenol, 100 mg, 60 Veg Capsules - iHerb
GR

Posted on May 27, 2022

I bought this Now pycnogenol 100 mg, because I had positive results with pycnogenol from another company in the past (but it was more expensive). I noticed a quicker healing of a flu, when taking this pycnogenol (it has anti-inflammatory benefits), I stopped to cough after a few days at all. I also noticed that my skin is firmer and smoother and more even. I was taking also french pine bark extract, it´s cheaper in comparison with pycnogenol, but not as effective. Pycnogenol will be a "permanent star" in my natural supplements regimen.

Posted on May 22, 2022

This is a fantastic product ... do as much research as possible and you'll discover just how helpful this extract is. The price @ IHerb is the best I could find and I will definitely be purchasing this again. As well, this product evidently works well when combined with Citruline Malate but do your homework and decide for yourself. Alone, I find this pycnogenol to be quite effective.

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

I take this to help with my endometriosis pain. I didn't think it was working until I had to stop taking it for a week before a surgery I had. I noticed right away the endo pain was back. started taking it again after the surgery, and my pain level was drastically reduced.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Good price to concentration ratio. One of the purer, higher concentration of pycnogenol in the market. Cheaper than physical stores. Feel that skin is in good elastic condition with healthy glow after taking this product for 2 years.

00e24b69-56af-4bbc-8fe5-676465f92652
f9b47215-2b17-41ee-8f63-333f14fdd1ea
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

The packaging quality of this product is very good. The ingredients of this product are very good and it has an excellent effect on cardiovascular health after consumption. The pills are the right size and easy to swallow. The taste is good and I would like to purchase again next time.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Pycnogenol is a natural supplement that comes from the bark of a French maritime pine tree. I've been taking it for about a year now and I love it! It's helped me with joint pain, allergies, and my overall energy levels. Pycnogenol is also known for its anti-aging properties. I highly recommend this supplement to anyone looking for an all-natural way to improve their health!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

The substance pycnogenol helps protect cells against oxidative stress by eliminating free radicals, which often damage many tissues of the body and the immune system. It helps to improve blood circulation, strengthen capillaries, improve their elasticity and patency. Supports the antihistamine effect. Helps protect eyesight and skin. I recommend the NOW Foods product

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

I'm a big fan of Pycnogenol. I started taking it during my last year of university while working full-time and taking a full-time course load. I've read that it helps with anxiety, focus and at least one study that said students who took this were less likely to fail a test. I can't attest to any of that -- though I will say that the two semesters I took this product were my best two at university, despite some pretty difficult projects, and I do think it helped me to calm down and relax a little even under pressure. Having said that, I'm not a huge fan of the veg capsules. They're tiny but sometimes get stuck in my throat somehow. Recommend getting them in tablet form instead if you can.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

This is a product for life. It works on calming many disarray functionality of your inner system. Bp , reduces blood sugar , skin tone changed for the better . Its just a superb supplement but veey expensive

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

The ingredients are an important part of achieving more effective circulation particularly in the legs. The product contains quality ingredients particularly its version of French Maritime Tree Bark. The quantity in the container is sufficient for two months. Although it is not inexpensive, it is a good value.