GR

Posted on Mar 13, 2022
Great brand and it workes really well

To make my depression better, I started taking 21st Century 100mg Niacin (I think it is the only low dose Niacin with flush, also it is tablet so I can make it to half), I take it twice a week and increased the dose gradually. I bought this when I could take 500mg at once, I think my dipression is much better after taking Niacin with flush last 2 months.

c6cb4b24-e74a-4aa3-b712-dfa15a1e5822
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

WARNING! Recommended to start with 100mg if new to Niacin. Very potent niacin flush. I have only taken up to half a capsule at a time and my hands an face will radiate quite a bit. It is easy to open a capsule and take a bit less since 500mg is a lot for me personally. Great value for money.

4bd9e541-ae87-4ab4-b021-4ff8cefc9777

Quality is excellent ,Niacin 500 mg per capsule. Iodine is an important trace minerals missing in our modern diet. Abram Hoffer MD PhD was important pioneer in Niacin research. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

The first time the flush was overwhelming :-o I felt feverish, shaky, really sick. I really needed to rest and it was over after one hour... I now use half a capsule before sleeping. It works good! I feel calmer, sleep well and my blood circulation has improved so much. My chilblains are gone after one week of use. Really miraculous because I already tried so much for this problem of my toes that I have every winter... And now B3 appears to be the solution. I am so happy about that!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

My first encounter with the product is not so pleasant as I didn’t know it caused flushing. I was rather shocked after taking as my whole body start to feel hot and bad flushing. It was rather scary as certain parts of my body start to itch as well. After reading the reviews, I realised that it’s because of the dosage I bought so I reduce it to half of 500mg but that is still too much. So I decided to take even lesser than that and I’m feeling fine. I’m happy with the product as it helps me to have been concentration and clear my brain fog.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

When i first took it I had an extreme flush reaction… itching, red skin and got really scared, but after googling I realized it was a normal reaction. 🙂 anyway, it is a proof that the product works. To avoid flush effect one should start with a smaller dose and increase gradually since this is 2000% of RDA. The flush effect is gone after using product for some time or it is really minimized even comfortable.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

First day I took one and I felt this burning sensation and stomach discomfort. Next day I took 2 pills at one once and I did it feel anything. So it was only the first time for me . I am taking it for my hdl cholesterol . It’s low and I am hoping this supple to helps . Will share after I get the next lap results .

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

This is it for me.After reading dr. Abram Hofer great book about niacin i started using this supplement twice a day after meals. Was first surprised by the flush but i like it. It helps with my mood, energy. I always had cold feet in the winter, not anymore! I couldn't believe it. The blood flows everywhere much better now. Only downside for me it lowers my blood pressure which i already have low because of ketogenic diet+intermittent fasting. I will keep using it till the rest of my life.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I bought this supplement because I wanted a clearer mind to help with brain fog. So far, so good....I would say it has helped in that area and I also feel more energy. I was starting to have symptoms of chronic fatigue and this has helped me not wake up tired and actually get more things done during the day. I didn't know about dmg and I am glad to have found it.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022