GR

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I love these pills, they’re a life saver for when you want to fix your sleep cycle. I use them when I need to sleep early, they have an almost immediate effect ! This is a good alternative to other drugs, as there is no dependency and your body does not build tolerance to it, so it is basically clean ! It’s cheap and works perfectly, 100% recommended You can vote if you think my comment was helpful :) thanks !

24b05c57-b328-494d-bb6f-943d058c76e4
10b1d7bf-f9fa-4a9b-afa7-f04bd9a75e0d
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Ordered on 20th Nov (Wed) and well received on morning 23rd Nov 2021 (Sat) from South Korea to Singapore. Being using it whenever i have insomnia and it really helps to calm my stress mind and exhausted body. Woke up the next day i don't tired and no side effects whatsoever, just feel refresh. Price is good in iherb so just it a try. Please give me a thumbs up if it helps.

5f1624a0-9461-47bd-92c9-0bebd53ec110
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

This brand of melatonin is a trustworthy brand that uses high quality ingredients. The size is small and the dosage is not very high. This makes me more comfortable as I don’t have to worry too much about being hooked on it. There is no taste and smell. It really benefit me as I have problems sleeping at night. After taking it I seem to be more rested and get a better night rest.

53d47014-de04-4665-b09f-186bbc203f2b
f837a4a0-f657-4ec0-9f8a-ac221966a77c
cff92b2b-9b45-4834-a96d-cf4e43d1bd5c

Got this fast too! Fast shipping and been taking this everytime I feel like I couldn’t sleep. It really makes you groggy and kind’a floating! But you should really take this everytime you don’t have work so that you’ll just sleep sleep sleep! But too much is bad for your health! Always make sure to do some research!

eb1ffbf5-a05d-4621-af50-e7f33d137a83
Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Excellent! Good supplement to have on standby when there is more urgency to have a good and better sleep. I can really feel sleepiness 20 mins after eating one. easy to swallow also and prefer this to the sublingual types as those might leave sweet residual in mouth the whole time of sleeping. It is also the biggest value I am able to find so far.

2cd79127-9a64-4802-81cd-9ff8ce18c605
6618f640-71c2-466d-ac18-1a849417c9b9
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I have been using this vitamin supplement for the last few months and have noticed that it is not just good for physical growth and recovery, but also gives me a burst of energy late into the evening. This was my first time taking a supplement, but I believe this one is among the best ones I've ever used so far. I'm about to order some more for my

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I'm a former firefighter who just started training as a massage therapist. Only 25 years old, I've been using this vitamin for 6 months. I used to think vitamins were for people who never had any problems. But I've seen this company's products work thoroughly and effectively in other people. My energy has improved, my mood has improved, and overall, my health

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

A few weeks ago I started using this vitamin, I noticed in a few days that my breathing became better, my energy was higher and I felt more confident. It also increased the amount of sleep I got. If you are not sure whether to buy this product or not, ask a friend that has used it first before buying it.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I'm a tad bit obsessed with Vitamins I really like this vitamin. I've been using it for a long time and have noticed a lot of improvements to my health, energy and general well-being. I haven't noticed any side effects as other reviewers have said, but the results are great!

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I like how this grass is growing and flourishing in my yard. I'm now able to do more outside work and am able to keep up with family activities, because of it. At first, the product was nothing like what I expected it to be. But now it has become one of my favorites and I use it daily. Thank you Vitamins for helping me reach all