GR

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

After 7 days of using this item. I feel that I became more focused and attentive. I take 3 tables per day with Acytle L carnitine and Vitamin D3 I highly recommend this item for people who needs general improvement not only in cognitive forces but also for all your body activities. Size is good it will last for 2 months which is sufficient After 2 month you should stop for 1 month.

60a83b6d-4a1f-47fa-8ef9-80ae5541357f

Can't live without it. Magnesium threonate is the best form of mangesium to get your brain healthy and your mind calm and happy. Helps me sleep like a baby, calm down, relax and recover. The quality is top notch as with all Now products. The pills are big but easy to swallow. You can also empty ans stir them inside a juice if you have trouble swallowing three per day. Also, I believe it helps me with my IBS and acid reflux symtoms.

67ddef47-1ae4-41a7-895d-0e44bb7e3d7b
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I've been taking this magnesium at the recommended daily dose for 3 months now and can say that it has definitely help with restless legs in bed, helping relax muscles and sleep. It seems to be a quality product, well packaged but not cheap. I'll keep purchasing though as I really think it's benefited me.

9628d276-6e2d-42ee-9036-09a88c65bbf7
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Magnesium is an important mineral that plays a role in more than 300 enzyme reactions in the human body, and plays several important roles in the body's health. Low levels of magnesium in the body have been linked to diseases such as osteporosis, high blood pressure, high harmful cholesterol, heart disease, and diabetes. Magnesium L-threonate has been shown to enhance long-term and short-term memory and helps maintain the function and number of synaptic connections between brain cells. Preclinical studies have also revealed that magnesium L-threonate improves the function of brain cell signaling pathways essential for memory health. Furthermore, Magnesium L-Threonate regulates sleep quality, aids relaxation, relieves depression and anxiety, promotes bone and muscle health and is one of the highest absorbable types of magnesium. A great experience from a great company. I hope the product is constantly supplied by iherb.

e0e5af08-604d-4809-9b26-b6ab9cdac8bb
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This form of magnesium is a nootropic to help with your cognitive functions, memory retention and promote brain health. Take 3 pills per day to see the benefits and of course, try to study something. Obviously if you take it but you are a couch potato you won't see any improvements. Good package and great quality, as always.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Started taking this product because I was getting forgetful. I was interrupting people in the middle of conversations not be rude. But so I wouldn't forget what I wanted to say. My family new this, so they were fine. Now I don't do it any more. Thanks to this product.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I found that this is helping slightly with short term memory. I am a health coach in functional medicine and have been finding out that not all magnesium works well on the body. This formula has the ability to cross the blood brain barrier and assist in neuropathic development. I suffer from anxiety slightly and alongside practicing mindfulness, this formula has been helping the plasticity of my mind and thoughts. Highly recommend. It doesn’t cause deep relaxation nor jitters nor cause bowel movements like other formulas. Hope this review helps, please thumbs up if you resonate with some of these after trying

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Great product. I was experiencing mental fatigue and sleeping difficulties, and sleep itself was unproductive. In conjunction with Vitamin D3+K2, the consumption of this supplement has greatly improved my sleep, mood and an ease at work that requires creativity. The quality of the ingredients and the presentation of the product are very good. The brand itself already has a great reputation.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I was previously using another brand for magnesium l threonate, but I believe the Now brand is a higher quality. My functional medicine practitioner recommended I take this form of magnesium to help with brain issues such as depression and memory loss. I find that it does help over time, along with dietary changes and increased movement. It also seems to help with my overall sleep quality.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This is the most affordable magnesium threonate I found and it is the same form as many other brands that charge more for it - Magtein. This is a specific form of magnesium which brings more benefits to your brain, as it crosses the blood brain barrier (BBB). You may still use other forms of magnesium for overall body magnesium levels, but this one here has a more specific goal. It may be helpful for sleep, calmness and concentration, but of course, there are so many other variables that will interfere in these outcomes. Nevertheless, I think it is worth trying and see the results for yourself.