GR

Based on 11,323 Ratings
8,158
1,820
Posted on Aug 19, 2022

This is my favorite one as it helps in my night workout. The quality and the ingredients, size is up to the level we can have it with out any gardeners. I used to have it one before —- and it’s benefits me to have more time with my partner. The taste is good and gives me more energy. Some said it increases the blood pressure but for me I don’t see anything like that I will reorder it again once it gets over Thank you Iherb

3983f4c4-c288-4428-8d46-bdf52c40fff5
6e273e7a-da03-48d0-9b52-8d6b131913ef

This has a slightly sweet smell & aftertaste, which is less pungent than some. It’s similar to other yellow or red maca I’ve tried, and less like black maca. So long as less odour doesn't mean less potent maca, then that's a good thing. This is just my observation, it would be helpful if the pot & this page detailed which type of maca it contains.

5eaea5c6-7a3c-4ec1-b586-c45d67a0042a
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,753

Quality is Excellent. Just received will start to use soon, Package packed professionally,protein👍,size is fine , ingredient similar to excellent what explained, acceptable taste,useful for muscle and training and full energy natural composition , Benefits are not mentioned for diet as site explained. Thanks iHerp,blood pressure fiber same as explained

Posted on Dec 17, 2022
1,536

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I certainly think 1 capsule per day didn't do it for us. 3 capsules (spaced out with food) plus Zinc / D3 / B complex and quite frankly ensuring me make enough time for each other, rather than being chronically sleep deprived and our weekly "count" dramatically improved. My wife has no negative effects to speak of. I didn't dare try it myself, I wouldn't want to make my situation even worse ;-)

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I haven’t been taking them for too long, but I feel like they’re working in a way. I have PCOS and after getting this recommended I really hope they work in the long run. I haven’t had my period in nearly over a year and along with a clean diet I really think this can help others struggling with the same thing as me and a lot of others. I must say it also helps with going to the bathroom haha. And with the quantity you get the price is really worth it. The only concern I have is if you’re a bigger person I feel like the amount recommended to take isn’t the best for us

Posted on Apr 2, 2022
1,377

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

This is good quality stuff with clean ingredients, I have been taking 4 in the morning and 4 at night every day for years. It makes me feel like I'm 18. This stuff will definitely increase your drive. It's just food so it's pretty harmless as far as my research shows. You need the proper dosage for your individual situation. I tried taking one a day at first with zero effect, then 2, and so on. 8 a day works for me, I dropped back to 4 a day and the effects disappeared. No side effects at all. The size of the each capsule is average. Combine it with a multivitamin for best results.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Bought for brother, he is a man of sport. He regularly consumes different vitamins, amino acids, adaptogenic tablets and meal fibers for health and energy. They say maca is effective for blood pressure, but he has no problem with it, cannot confirm whether it has benefit for it. Tastes as a grass. Package is ordinary, size is not small not big. Contains Maca as main ingredient. It is source for antioxidants as well.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

very good products, I take it in the morning and so far I have been so energetic and more active daily, Thanks to Iherbs, I swear, I didn't waste my money, I will always use this this product 🔥❤

22700b9b-bcc9-4ee7-a918-41adc7e29336