GR

4.6
Based on 5,722 Ratings
4,477
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Amazing. Love this stuff. I get some of the best sleep with it. Literally works better than melatonin or anything else I've tried. It didn't kick in immediately but maybe within 30 mins (I tried anither brand and it kicked in like 10-15 minutes and I was out). If you take it give yourself a little extra time and then prepare for that dead-to-the-world-and-its-great kind of sleep. Please give me a thumbs up if it helps.

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

I started taking this according to the directions, but for the first three days I found myself inexplicably tired through the day. I looked it up, and found that tryptophan affects sleep. So I stopped taking it first thing in the morning, but kept taking the bedtime dose. It enabled me to sleep through the night without waking up at 3 am, amazing!

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I am pretty much stressed during the last couple of years, so it started to influence me a lot. I have decided to give this one a try, to see if gets any better. I started using it alongside 5-htp... taking ashwagandha in the morning and 5-htp at bedtime. I don't know which of the two supplements worked out for me, but I definitely feel better, less stressed. It doesn't make me lethargic, I still get nervous, but it passes me without affecting me inside and accumulating and burning out. It's not a magic pill, effects didn't show until at least three weeks, but slow and steady improvement is better. I will experiment with other formulations to see which works better for me. now I'm well sleep i like size and great quality

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

High quality, perfect size and dosage. It is a good benefit to my body and taste very well. ingredients. I planning to keep buy this product. It helpful for all age. I believe it will help me to improvement my memory and brain and energy. High quality, perfect size and dosage. It is a good benefit to my body and taste very well. ingredients. I planning to keep buy this product. It helpful for all age and enough package. I believe it will help me to improvement my protein and muscle and energy. I am using as extra to my diet

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I take this approximately one hour before I go to bed and I sleep really well on it. Even after waking up in thr middle of the night it puts me back to sleep quickly. No morning drowsiness or headache the next morning, which is really an improvement for me.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
2,790

I suffered from waking up in middle of night full of anxiety and mind racing. I tried melatonin but after a while melatonin quit working AND it works differently (melatonin puts you to sleep-sometimes), L-tryptophan puts you in a long relaxed state, it is also a pre-cursor to melatonin, meaning it encourages your own body to make it's own melatonin, so you benefit in two ways. I can't believe this was the answer after all those months of anxious nights. Hope this review helps others who have insomnia and/or wake up in middle of night with mind/body racing with restless thoughts. Finally, I sleep all night and wake up relaxed like I did years ago before stress.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I read about how much taking amino acids can improve your mood, energy and sleep quality. I wasn’t sure but I gave it a shot and I’ve noticed the difference after a few weeks. I sleep much better and my mood has improved. Research the benefits of L-Tryptophan and you’ll see what I mean. Will buy again!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

good quality and good size. Coincidence or not but since i use it I fall asleep quicker. I have insomnia for a long time, tried many things with little success, but this stuff seems to help. I take 2 pills a day, one in the afternoon and one at night.

tontubut
Posted on May 7, 2022

This helps me fall asleep quicker. That is what I wanted it for and it is helpful for that. For me I need to take it may be an hour or a little longer before bed for the effect to be noticeable. Also I found I had to adjust the amount of capsules until I found an effective amount. These aren't cheap but I can honestly say for me they are helpful.