GR

Posted on May 5, 2022
Brought hemoglobin back to normal in a couple of courses of months

I am a doctor by profession and a lover of sports and a healthy lifestyle, I want to say that iron is one of the elements that our body urgently needs and its deficiency leads to big problems. The choice fell on Now Foods Iron 18 mg. It is this dosage that is considered the norm of consumption. Yes, not all iron is absorbed, but I get some from food (I also eat a healthy diet). In a jar of 120 capsules, a very reasonable price. Packaging with childproof cap. The capsules are not large in the enteric shell. Swallow easily. Blood counts improved after taking. Feeling great. I see a huge benefit for my body in this drug. Recommend! Like please! Be healthy! Thank you! )

944a1988-fc12-4579-93d0-6b79e8ab3d9f

First time I've found iron pills that work for my anemia problems without any stomach upset. I've never had iron pills that seemed to produce no side effects but keeping my iron levels healthy. I'm truly grateful for the reviews because they are the reason I even tried this product. I will never use a different kind of iron. I added this product to my repeat shopping list on amazon. the quality, ingredients, composition, defiency, taste, benefit, minerals is very good. when i see this product size is small but for the package is good. i recommeded for this supplement because symptom, frequency, deficiency is good too

9179a1d5-dddd-4a0e-9afe-8137c46a93c2
5610fa2a-ceea-45f7-88fb-809ecaaecf59
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I’m in a plant-based diet and I tend to have an iron deficiency. I started to see a slight hair loss, which could be caused by iron deficiency. I hope this supplement works. It’s easy to swallow and I love the fact that this is vegan friendly!

7bf6c28b-fded-44fd-b87d-688a9eee6187
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Since I'm vegetarian for over decade I have iron deficiency and I took Iron along with other beneficial minerals regularly. I usually pair it with B12 and vitamin C for better absorption. I was surprised when my friends told me they have problems with digestive system after taking iron supplements, because I've never experienced any problem with this particular composition. I also tried 36mg, but found them too strong for me and switched back to 18mg version.

9e2ec043-4858-4a28-b3c3-e9a53b74c2e9
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Most women, especially those who don't consume meat have probably low Iron levels (ferritin levels, to be more specific). However, if you take Iron supplements you have to be careful not to overdose on Iron. That is why I like Now's Iron: it contains only 18 mg which is the daily recommended intake for women. Even if you consume some more Iron with your food, it is very unlikely that you will reach the daily upper limit intake which is 45 mg. I added this product to my repeat shopping list. the quality, ingredients, composition, defiency, taste, benefit, minerals is very good.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I have been taking this since May 2014 and I can say that this is definitely a good vitamin to take. It improves my health, immunity, quality of life, well-being, mood. It has also given me a burst of strength and energy. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to improve their health.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin regularly since I got it last week and I feel great. It's my first time trying a new supplement, so I couldn't tell when the effects started happening, but they did. I had a promising outlook since the very first day, when I could already notice some improvements in my mood and well-being. This supplement is good for people

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for a few days now, and it has made me feel great. I was feeling so tired after work and trying to do things around the house all day, but since I started taking this vitamin I am feeling so much more energy. This product is well worth the cost and should be taken every day to improve your health & well-being.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I just got finished taking my first course of this vitamin. I saw a significant improvement in my mood and well-being within 3 days. I feel more confident, alert, and full of energy, even after not getting enough sleep the night before. I'm looking forward to keeping up the courses to see how long this effect lasts!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I love this vitamin! I am not a huge fan of taking vitamins, but this supplement has helped me improve my health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I notice an immediate burst of strength and energy when taking these supplements. It is so easy to take and doesn't affect my stomach in any way. I recommend the supplements from this brand to