GR

Based on 6,420 Ratings
5,195
kalechips
Posted on Jul 4, 2022
Helped me gain mental clarity

Hear me out, placebo effect or not, this thing WORKS (at least it did for me). A little background: I suffer from anxiety and depression (haven't taken meds for years), but was going through a rough episode and GABA helped me gain clarity back, the "dark" thoughts I was having daily disappeared within 2 weeks of taking 1 pill per day. It definitely helped me find some peace again. FYI: the caps are quite big!

e1272e15-6a65-43d0-a423-f2244510f342
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I've been using Gaba fro quite some time, and I really think it helps to keep your mind focused and helps with anxiety. I recently discovered that too much GABA can give you anxiety, so this is also something I control now. And when I'm feeling fine I just skip for some days. Of course, follow what your doctors say. The price is ok for the size of the package, but I really trust the quality of this product.

3bc28e71-1e1f-4374-86d6-496c2d456d12
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

The quality of NOW GABA is exceptional with pure NON GMO ingredients. The size of the capsule is easy to swallow and downloaded below. I like how one capsule helps me relax, unwind and get a good nights rest. I like that it is also a very fair price. I also like the easy to open/close cap.

fabcb4e6-1520-4e9e-854a-2cfbcde99816

Normally I use another brand when I buy GABA, however with the same dosage! NO less then 750 mg as only in this amount it works for your brain! You’ll notice your spell phases will become immediately much longer if you have a tracker wrist band! First track your sleep without GABA and then after! It also cant go unnoticeable how your deep unsolved emotions will appear in your dreams- sometimes it won’t be pleasant but it all leads to subconsciousness catharsis. In the result, you will feel total reboot every day, easiness of life and most valuable - efficient rest! For better result, don’t get greedy to order additional products that go well together.

7b34413d-5328-4670-81f4-cde02a916626
7fb0a410-10e4-4e91-97f3-787e2481182e
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I struggled with insomnia for ages, and recently I started searching for a more natural way to ease my anxiety as bromazepam was not a long-term solution. The last thing I needed was the addiction to bromazepam:) On iHerb I discovered 5htp and GABA supplement. I'm happy with both of them. Since I started taking 5htp my anxiety isn't that bad anymore, and after I added GABA I've started sleeping much better. I'm taking one pill of GABA and 5htp before bed, along with melatonin, and I have no trouble falling asleep anymore. The pill is quite big but easy to swallow. I highly recommend this supplement if you have trouble sleeping.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Great product, I feel like my brain is gradually making more positive connections. I was researching MRNA and how they work. After hours of research I eventually got to aminobutyric acid and was like, yeah thisbis the next step. So I typed it in and fou d this product. Two thumbs up.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

GABA is my favourite product along with magnesium that help me staying calm this turbulent year. I truly feel the benefits of taking GABA. Usually, I take it in the evening an hour before going to bed. The size of the capsules is not small, but it doesn't bother me.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I started taking this supplement in the beginning of October. I ordered it because I was looking for something to help me to get rid of insomnia, loss of strength, irritability and bad mood. I’ve been taking GABA for more than one month now. I noticed that my mood gradually began to improve, I started smiling more often my energy level increased. Gaba simply made my life so much better. It has so many benefits!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

In addition to helping people feel sleepy, GABA may make it easier to fall asleep by reducing anxiety. Stress and anxiety can interfere with sleep and have been associated with low levels of GABA. We find it works well for us and we get a good nights sleep, better than melatonin as there has been some bad press about this lately.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I very much like the NOW brands and have been taking this Gaba for more over 12 years. I used to have very irregular heart rhythms but after taking the test in "The Edge Effect" by Dr. Eric Braverman, I learned that I was deficient in Gaba. When I read all of the complications a Gaba deficiency can cause, I wished I had found that book many years earlier. It can help diagnose and remedy almost any disease. The Gaba has eliminated all of my heart problems and saved me from having a dangerous ablation procedure that may not have helped and could've caused a stroke. If you need Gaba, I recommend this product. If you have any other illness or disease read the book THE EDGE EFFECT by Dr. Eric Braverman. It is a life saver.