GR

4.8
Based on 4,257 Ratings
3,561
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

trying 1bottle no clear resault yet. I will try more to be updated later benefit for Healthy Joint Function. in older age. People use Boswellia serrata for osteoarthritis. Taking certain Boswellia serrata extracts alone or together with other ingredients can somewhat reduce pain and improve movement in people with osteoarthritis.

12ace74c-f09d-453a-ab48-16246f6089d5
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

My father suffered from arthritis a lot. He was an old man and could not tolerate such pain very much. My friend recommended Now Boswellia to me. She said that it is used not only for arthritis, but also for osteochondrosis, osteoarthritis. My father has been using it for a month now. He was very satisfied. If you have similar problems in your family, hurry up. It really works perfectly.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

for people who cannot take NSAIDS which I have tried and they worked but with GERD and H .Pylori, gastroparesis, and history of ulcers I cannot take. This was recommended by more than one physician, although 900 mg per day was suggested I only take one and have to be sure to take with my heaviest meal or I will still get stomach pain (or drink some aloe vera gel prior). Therefore, this is essential for me or anyone with illnesses driven by inflamation. I also like it has MCT oil.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I have been diagnosed with Spinal stenosis in the lumbar region and have had pins and needles, numbness and pain in my right leg for the last 9 months and my Osteopath told me to take this Boswellia. I noticed a reduction in my pain after 2 days, its been 2 weeks now and I only get the occasional pain if I've stood for too long. I highly recommend these tablets and will continue to take them to reduce the inflammation that has caused my pain. They are easy to swallow and I take 2 a day for continued pain relief.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Boswellia herb otherwise known as Frankensence has a long history especially as a strong anti inflammatory but a lot of brands do not have enough of it or mix it with other herbs in smaller amounts that simply are not as effective as a large dose of this herb on its own. Now brand has one of the highest potencies at a good price so you only need to take two a day, morning and evening, instead of 4 or more of other less potent brands. It does take time to work however so give it at least a full one month trial with full benefits ususally taking 2 months

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This supplement combined with the supplement wormwood has really helped me out in getting Crohn's disease into remission. I've noticed a big improvement in my overall inflammation and definitely have less intestinal pain. It seemed to take a few weeks before I was like "awesome I think this stuff is actually helping me out"

Posted on May 18, 2022

This is great for some autoimmune conditions. For me it calms down an over active response fairly quickly. It does this by simultaneously inhibiting TH1 and promoting TH2 cytokine production. It also reduces vasoconstriction, increases vasodilation, and improves sodium-water balance. In humans, one study showed that the elimination half-life for boswellia was approximately six hours, suggesting that oral administration would require dosing every six to eight hours.

Great quality with amazing value package, pure organic boswellia herb ingredient, amazing benefits, recommend for all age.. this herb supplement is amazing to add to your diet..support cognition and mental health, try to combined it with curcumin for powerful anti inflammatory.. I see improvement in my joints..no after taste, highly recommend..

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

All stars for Boswellia! I really feel a difference in mobility,especially in my knees at work. Used in combination withglucosamine and fish oil, it works even better. I recommendBoswellia for people who want to improve joint mobility! Thisherb has been used In India with a long history of healthbenefits.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

This supplement truly makes a difference. Both my husband and I take it regularly, and we noticed good effects in terms of joint mobility, improvement in joint discomfort and no harmful effects. When I forget to take it, my joints are noticeably stiffer - so, I believe that is some proof. Thank you, Boswellia plant for your gift to us !