GR
4.9

4.9
Posted on Apr 1, 2022
Good

If only it is not sugar coated will be great price. My 8 yr old take 1 gummy and 3 years old twins 3 years old share half each. In Singapore, during 30% sale I paying $20+ for 60 gummies but at iherb I can get 120 gummies at $20++.

2dc4c6b6-1ea9-4c73-957e-cf28187b8849
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I love the taste and take it once a day, sometimes twice because I really enjoy the taste, it's yummy...you won't feel like eating vitamin or supplement, and I believe it will help to maintain the level of Vit D in my body... because my kids also consumed Vit D3 from Nordic Naturals and their level of Vit D3 is above 30, even the doctor was surprised because most of the children in our country are deficient of Vit D3 even the sun shines every day of the year.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

This product is a must have for us as a family. As. family of six, we all have this, plus Nordic Multivitamin and Nordic C vitamin through the year. They fit the required dosage recommended by our doctor. It's a tasty and easy consumed product of good quality. After trying different vitamins, pudder, pills, capsules and other gummies, we've landed on this one. they have good taste, good size and the right ingredients. Adding these vitamins, plus som Iodine, has increased our family's energy level and reduced our sickdays. iHerb sends quickly and effectively, and it comes in a good package delivered to our door in Norway by DHL.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on May 28, 2022

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

We love these Vitamin D gummies. They taste yummy (like candy, really, so don't put them in a place where young kids might eat too many!), have a good texture, and are the vit D dosage that we want. If you need to take a vitamin, why not make it fun?

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I feel a difference as soon as I take them. Vitamin D deficiency is impactful, especially in the northern latitudes. These gummies boost mood and support a multitude of functions in the body. I also really trust the sourcing and quality of Nordic Naturals.

Excellent way to bump up your vitamin D levels. I have trouble taking vitamin d pills but this gummy is much easier for me to get additional vitamin D into my body. Highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I won't take vitamins but eating these delicious gummy's is a treat! I have changed a deficiency noted in my blood work just by eating one of these a day.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022
1,692

The drug is of good quality. He does his job well. Side effects were not found. One of the most popular and effective