Page 1 - Reviews - Nexxus, Keraphix Treatment Hair Masque, Damage Healing, 1.5 oz (43 g) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

My hair was bleached, shineless and dry before. I just used this masque for three times on my demaged hair and it made a miracle. Half of the masque was enough for one use. I will definitely order it again and again ❤️

44fd8772-01a1-4707-bbe8-090f994c3b26
3fc1cb90-303a-4c64-978a-be4920c52711
Posted on May 22, 2022

Best hair mask i have ever used! I noticed how soft it made my hair in only one use. It also has an amazing scent that stays on the hair for a few days. It truly benefited my hair and made it silkier. I also noticed it moisturizes the ends of my hair that were always dry before.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Loooveeeee this hair treatment mask! You get quality product for an expensive price I think. The scent is amazing, someone would say a bit too strong. Because of the size, I've used it 4 times for my short hair (length around the shoulder). I also mix with some fresh aloe vera for super moisture effect. This is a home treatment with a salon results. 🙂

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

This stuff is great. It actually works & makes my hair more managable. I read reports about the smell & I found it to be lovely🤷🏻‍♀️ definitely worth trying.

51cdb9f9-e420-4e7a-b728-b4a5eb695e90
Posted on Oct 19, 2021

My hair is super damaged and dry. I tried this hair treatment and I got a great results now. My hair still damaged, but I feel moisturized my hair. My hair is so fuzzy and dry, this treatment helps me a lot! I will repeat again soon!

d6293858-dd69-4d7e-a5c2-89009280ffbb
2c4c62e6-8304-450a-bee8-4c63dd247ca8
63c65682-be9b-493e-b0a8-d00ef8554921
Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I took this musk to have in travels this summer and I was super satisfied with effect, hair moisturized, shiny and easy to comb everything you need after beach and pool. For long hair will be enough for 3-4 applies

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I like the scent very much...I use the mask for my sister's hair and my hair ..The hair smell nice and feel nourish and moisture

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

this is my favorite haircare product from nexxus. I put it after shampoo and keep for 20min under the towel. my hair is super super awesomely silky soft after.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

High quality and ultra-gentle hair masque. I didn't notice any particular scent. I noticed vitality and shine with daily use. Do yourself and just try it.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Excellent traitement for damaged hair, it’s gives moise and hydration, i hope the brand will think of a bigger packaging because 43g is not enough and we have to order multiple units each time