GR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 26, 2022
Excellent YUMMY Prunes, I’ll never buy any others

A long time ago I used to go to Panda Inn in Glendale, CA, an upscale Chinese food restaurant and I would always order plum wine because they would serve it with a plum in it soaking in the wine. They do not serve it that way anymore and I never thought I would taste that flavor again...until I ordered these prunes. I LOVE these prunes, so soft, plump and juicy (and a sticky mess) and tastes just like the plum wine I remembered. And way healthier! Well worth getting your hand sticky (recommendation-use a long fork to pluck them out of the bag). These are perfect for keeping regular, they are like a treat, you will enjoy eating them! YUM

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

The prunes are very juicy and sweet. It is softer than other organic prunes of other brands I have eaten. It is so soft that I can give to my elderly mother who has no teeth. I like to eat it with my oatmeal porridge. I will surely buy this again.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Delicious product. Very moist and flavorful. Package is perfect. Opens easily and seals back up to preserve freshness. I use these in my morning porridge. Yummy. Good quality & organic. Exactly what I wanted. This larger bag is priced better than a smaller one I previously purchased when comparing ounces. I will be buying more.....

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

These are the best pitted prunes. They are organic and very hard to find in stores. Two of them per day perfectly control "the movement" (I hope you know what "movement" I'm talking about).

Posted on May 17, 2022

Product is fresh and well packaged. I add to my oats or eat it on its own. Very effective as a roughage to my diet.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Good as prunes go, I had surgery and you are usually constipated after, so I ate prunes instead of the medication they gave and I have no problems.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I eat organic pitted prunes regularly, and Newman's is a little on the moist and mushy side. At comparatively similar price, I would not order again, but go back to other brand organic pitted prunes, it is handling issue for me, but it tastes just as great as any other organic pitted prunes.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

It’s a bit messy and sticky to eat them as they are so i blended the whole bag with around 1-1.5L water and drink it every morning on empty stomach. Taste good (a bit too sweet for my taste) and result is there.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I love Newman's Own prunes! I used to purchase these elsewhere and I'm so glad that IHERB has this product now. The prunes are organic, plump, juicy, GF, nut free, without pits and very tasty. They are one of my favorite prune brands. Newman's Own Foundation also uses profits from the sale of this product for charitable purposes.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

These are always fresh, and so far, they haven't had any unexpected pits like I've found in other brands. Expensive though.