GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

my doggie LOVES these biscuits. will absolutely buy again. they are thin and heart shaped biscuits and she gets 2 every morning. biscuit size is about 3.5cm x 4cm in the widest parts.

ee2ce424-3139-4c97-b4e1-cc707934e6dc
Posted on Oct 11, 2022

our furbaby boy, 6 months of age loves the taste of all the ingredients. the size and packaging is perfect. Good to last for a month if you give once daily This is now a part of dog's daily play time as a treat or reward. It really serves its benefits and uses as a treat.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

My dog loves these biscuits. I also love the fact that all the ingredients are natural and there’s nothing funky in there. Big plus is that there’s no added sugar as we are trying to fix my dog’s plaque. These biscuits also smell really good so fingers won’t be stinky when feeding to the dog.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Our 10 year old Pit Bull loves these treats. The ingredients are healthy and the peanut butter flavor is her favorite. The heart shape serving size of the treat is scored in half so its easy to break so one treat becomes two. She loves the taste and knows the package from other treats. Its her go to. I use them for good girl rewards.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I can say my american bully loves it. Or he kust love to eat anything. Nonetheless every time I give this to my dog he’s happy and excited.

28083fba-aef7-45cb-a22c-cbdee8e86711
0724d68f-b43c-4071-8cd2-936ea7998c2d
Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Buy these for my grand daughter fur baby girl. She knows when she sees me I usually have one or two in my pocket for her. She loves them.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

my dog really loves these biscuits and seems to digest them well. I trust newman's for human products as well as they use good ingredients.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

First bought a product from this series to support its charity cause. Then expanded to buy more from them as my dog seems to be very happy every time we give her a piece .. will try more flavour in next time.

Posted on May 12, 2022

A gift for my friend's dog on her 12th birthday. When she won't eat her regular food- they wrap it in one of these! Works great! And I appreciate how well made they are for a beloved pet.

Posted on May 12, 2022