GR

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Super pleasant to use cleansing foam. Gently cleans my sensitive combination skin, package pump makes fluffy delicate foam and 2 pumps is enough to clean and refresh whole face. Separate love is it's smell - natural cranberry as is. And I like the package design also - natural cranberries inside look really nice. Great cleanser for sure, especially during the warm peroid.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I have a combination skin that feels tight as I exfoliated rather aggressively recently. This cleanser feels nice, with no tight feeling after. Smells like regular soap, which I don't mind. Foams much so half a pump is more than enough. I use it after cleansing oil from iunik to remove remnants of makeup, so it does it's job.

I haven't tried this facial foam cleanser, but I tried other products of Neogen and I really like them because they're high quality with good ingredients.

3409ef45-99e9-4542-b6b3-4991361ee638
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Eversince im a fan of neogen cleansers esp the green tea. This one does the work too but i dont like the smell of this cranberry flavor. Keeps my skin moisturize even after washing and its gentle in the skin.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Good quality, easy-to-use, Strong fragrance- so be careful if you are sensitive. For me great, i like fragrances, not drying out my skin. Does his job well - im using as 2nd step of cleansing, or just a single step at morning.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Really amazing product!!! Soft foam, nicely felt over my skin and effectively cleaning it! Moreover, it leaves my skin hydrated, and I dont have this unpleasant feeling of "stretched" skin after using of some other products. Want to try the other Neogen foams also.

Sayac
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I don't consider myself to have sensitive skin, and yet this cleanser managed to burn my face especially around my eye area for some reason. There’s no way to find the exact ingredient that I am possibly allergic to, since it has a paragraphs-long ingredients list. I tried reducing the cleansing time from 60 sec to 30 sec, but still I got that tingly burning almost painful sensation on my face. My boyfriend also tried it out, he has oily skin so I thought it might work on him, but nah, 2 huge red bumps popped up on him the next day, and he does not usually have acne, or even pimple of any kind. This cleanser doesn’t smell like cranberry at all, more like a generic soapy scent to me. The lather is soft and fluffy, feels like you’re putting clouds on your face. It rinses off easily, no residue, no weird firm, just leaving you a plain clean face. It cleanses too well that it’s too drying for my combo skin, no matter how many stuff I put on my face afterwards, my face just drinks them all up and still feels thirsty, also I can notice some dry patches appearing on my face. I stopped using it after the third try, because I have never experienced dryness and irritation this bad from any kind of skin care product so far, and this is quite concerning to me. In conclusion, more ingredients does not mean more effective, maybe I should keep it simple next time.

0f0c64e9-c854-45ee-933c-4e09e1909a0d
4b7a2c0b-a7d4-4765-b8a4-47af04acc0e1
Posted on Aug 4, 2021

At the same time, it leaves the patted-dry skin squeaking sounding like that of wet fingers on glass. Took away as much oil as a product with SLS which I believe is just as bad. A excessive amount of nice-to-have filler ingredients for a face wash. For occasional usage.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

For me the scent is too much like soap.. not gain a buy again. Otherwise the quality is ok and size well

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

great option. composition is good. I like. recommend to buy