GR

Zhannalight
Posted on Feb 15, 2022
My dry skin absolutely loves this essence!

When I ordered this essence, I was driven by my trust in the Neogen brand (it produces really cool products) and creat ingredients. My skin loves fermented products for sure. I was not mistaken this time. This essence comes in a beautiful solid glass bottle. It feels like water, there is no odour, no stickiness. I apply it right after washing my face, before applying a toner. I actually pour some of this essence into a spray bottle and spray it all over my face, my eyes being closed .. ohh, I love this feeling of freshness! It also gives a pleasant velvety touch... Within the first several minutes, I feel a short "flash" on my face - a little bit of redness which occurs when probiotics start working. It doesn't give me any unpleasant senses, so I don't mind it. At least I know that this essence WORKS ☺️

0a611a86-dfb7-45c7-a314-fab7b6b879cc
356162df-e3d7-4579-893a-5a1974cb89ce
Posted on May 14, 2022

My favourite korean essense! It has package of glass bottle of light rainbow color, it looks very aesthetic. That essense with ferment keeps my sensitive and oily skin gentle and healthy looking. It has watery texture, frequency of use for me - two times daily on toner stage in the morning and in the evening

86da7bc3-e406-4692-8dca-0051bd01a95c
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

My first fermented essence was the Missha FTE and I was left disappointed as it did absolutely nothing for my skin and even stung my skin occasionally. So I didn't have high hopes for this one either but boy was I wrong! This essence left my skin looking so health and glowing and my skin felt so soft after just a week of consistent use. Will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I've repurchased this serum many times. This serum is incredibly gentle on the skin and addresses sensitive skin concerns like dullness. The frequency of use should ideally be twice a day; I put it on morning and evening. I like the fact that it has no scent and the composition is cosmetically elegant. You can wear this under makeup without the serum pilling without any problems.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

This is one of my favorite Korean skincare products! The packaging comes in a glass bottle in a big size. The quality is amazing. It leaves an unmistakable glow when you use it after washing your face. I prefer to follow it with haylorinic acid for extra hydration and moisturization It’s gentle and light to use. It has the texture of water but I can see the benefit it adds with the glow I get every time.

Posted on May 11, 2022

This company is AMAZING I have skin issues and a mild case of seborrhea. Using this daily with after face wash and every day face cream has drastically changed my face. Gone seborrhea gone overly oily skin and better skin texture. A must for me. if you found this review helpful please like

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I love this essence. The consistency is little bit thicker then toner, but I would call it a toner then essence, however, it is super hydrating. You can practically feel how it absorbs into the skin. I have dry skin and washing face with just a water makes my skin feel so dry, however, this essence take away feeling on dryness and leaves skin soft and hydrated.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Great first essence. If you need hydration but hate a feeling of creams or oils on the skin, this product is for you. I apply it right after toner. It absorbs very fast, leaves skin soft and moisturized. It feels almost like water, it does not leave any kind of film on the skin, it does not interfere with the rest of my skincare or makeup. I noticed the effect right away - I have a few very dry and peeling patches on my face due to perioral dermatitis, and this essence alone helped a lot with reducing the dryness. The bottle is glass, beautiful and heavy. I only wish it came in a spray bottle instead of a regular bottle, but it is only a minor complaint.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I tried this essence in travel size before and finally buy the full version. Consistency - watery. The essence is in a bottle made of heavy glass. It is quickly absorbed, does not leave stickiness and isn't felt on the skin at all. No scent. I use it as a toner, sometimes apply two layers. Moisturizes, works with the microbiome, does not create an additional layer, soothes. Contains the complex of probiotics to support the skin microbiome and amino acids: Lysine, Serine, Glycine. Really cool essence, suitable for everyone, especially for sensitive, irritated, dehydrated skin. I apply it easily by hand.