GR

Zhannalight
Posted on Feb 17, 2022
a very good gentle cleansing foam for dry or sensitive skin

I have dry skin and I always need a very gentle cleansing foam which does not irritate and does not dry my skin out. I think I have found one :) This Neogen cleansing foam is just perfect for my skin! It foams decently (not too much) and cleans my skin quite well. It's not a cleanser which makes your skin squeak (aggressive cleansers do). It's just a good high quality cleansing foam which does it job and doesn't harm your skin barrier. It has no scent. It is washed away completely, without leaving any unpleasant feeling.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This is exactly what I need. This foam removes all makeup very well. Size is bigger than I expected. Smell is little strong for me.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

It is a good cleanser, doesn't make my skin tight and squeaky clean after wash. It has faint scent. I use it as my morning cleanser and evening too. I don't see a huge benefit with just cleanser but it might have helped something.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Very gentle,clean well, leaves the skin matt and soft.

b6169c0b-1e9a-445a-a1cc-9b3d31533b9e
Posted on Aug 18, 2021

I'm 42 with sensitive skin that is starting to show fine lines but still gets breakouts. I also have two teenage daughters, one with sporadic acne and the other with low maintenance almost always clear skin. We first tried this product as a sample in the Love Letter kit a little over a year ago. This has been my favorite cleanser ever since! It works amazingly for all of us gals and has also become a favorite of my husbands. It's gentle but cleanses very well and leaves all of our skin looking calm with a more even tone. I'm not sure I would call it a foam, by my interpretation of the word, but that doesn't really matter much as long as it works as well as it does.

Posted on Dec 1, 2020

After seeing great reviews about Neogen online, I decided to give this K beauty brand a try, and boy am I glad I did! Honestly, I have been so satisfied with every product I’ve purchased so far, and this cleanser definitely made the list. First, I really like how this is both a foaming cleanser and a micellar cleanser. It’s still gentle, and leaves my skin super soft afterwards, but if you have oilier skin, these qualities really help to mop up that excess oil (sometimes I find other gentle foaming cleansers just don’t get at the oil well enough). My skin is clean after I use this, but not stripped. I’m guessing the centella asiatica helps to keep my skin hydrated during the cleanse. If I’m just wearing sunscreen, I can use this cleanser without an oil cleanse just fine. It also has a very light, citrusy smell that is fresh and invigorating, like a little boost of sunshine in the morning. Love it, love Neogen. Hoping to see one of their moisturizers on iHerb one day.

Posted on Mar 16, 2021

This cleanser is nice. It's gentle to my skin and doesn't dry it out or cause irritation. I think because of the Centella in it, it seems to help with redness some. It's a fairly light lather, but it's enough for me. I prefer to just wet my face a little bit and then with dry hands, message it into my skin like a cream, then I wet my hands and message it again to lather it before I rinse it. It seems to lather more this way. It's also a large tube, so it should last a long time. It doesn't have a strong smell, which I like and it just has a mildly sweet fruity smell. Kind of like Fruit Loops cereal.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

great option. composition is good. I like. recommend to buy

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

i didn't expect for this to not be over drying, but i was really surprised in a good manner!