GR
4.4

4.4
Posted on Mar 5, 2022
Прекрасно!

No scent. Easy to use. Small size. Sturdy packaging. Will work for sensitive skin. Gentle, doesn't irritate skin with eczema. Great quality, lasts for a long time. Suitable for all ages.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I use it every time I have a pimple and this helps the healing immensely. I apply at night and the next day the pimple is greatly reduced. I always make sure I have a pot.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Love this product! It’s great on drying acne and drawing out the gunk inside. Remember though that this works best for pimples that are close to the surface of the skin, the ones with visible “heads”.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

This product is awsome. It really helps and reduce the redness of those "red point". I apply it only as a night routine after applying not active toner. When I woke up in the morning, my pimple was not there, it disappeared. Probably i will buy another one after finish this. After a month I will come back with updates. Very important, don't shake it, when it is applied on the pimples, we should have a cotton with color.

f3d5ee3b-7b41-4f8a-8a8e-c0873df052f7
8b9208d7-1994-40f5-8d6c-55a0afd0c5bf
a825efd7-57d2-4617-9a34-87cb771cba72
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

i don't know why, but it did work on few pimples but other pimples it did nothing so sometimes i wake up and the pimple is gone but other times i use it for three days in a raw but nothing i think it works on certain types of pimples, not all

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I definitely recommend using this product. It helps speed up the process for getting rid of zits and pimples. Definitely a must have item if you suffer from acne.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Not much help in reducing the size of the zits, still looking for an effective products for those occasional zits problems. Not very drying, might work for some people since everyone skin is different, my husband like this better than me though, so it is pretty subjective

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Good quality tonal with nice scent, absorbs well by face skin.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Great, good result, size is small but good , the quality is so good

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Great product, easy to use and very effective! Helps with breakouts